AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Hi everyone, I just received medical request same day as pre arrival. things are moving finally!

Last edited:

EugeneHD

Star Member
May 17, 2019
I received this message from Mexico vo on January 3rd, and haven’t heard any thing since....how long do reviews usually take?

We acknowledge receipt of the document you have recently submitted. Our office will review the document.

At the moment, there is no need for further action on your part.

Our office will contact you should we require additional documents or information.

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
My wife received her PR Visa. She will land onto Vancouver airport and her immigration will be there. She is taking her Passport and COPR with her. Other than these what else document does she need to bring to verify and successfully clear the Canadian Immigration? Thank you.

Reactions: samijade14

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
My wife received her PR Visa. She will land onto Vancouver airport and her immigration will be there. She is taking her Passport and COPR with her. Other than these what else document does she need to bring to verify and successfully clear the Canadian Immigration? Thank you.
Passport, COPR and check to make sure you don't need to get an "ETA" for Visa exempt countries, If your shipping goods with you, you need to bring the "B4 Form goods to follow" which can be found on CIC
And congrats on PR!!!

Reactions: dmurrman

Fadiaa

Nov 29, 2019
Hey guys, my husband received this message in November from his visa office, just want to clarify is this his aor2 ?

UCI: ....
Application No.: .....
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ......

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2019/10/04.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify IRCC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will IRCC contact me?
IRCC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp and select what you applied for.

Or for instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp.

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.caand www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers

We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 60163
Jal-el-Dib
Beirut
Lebanon
www.beirut.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

Jamesl112

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hi do you know what size of passport photo day need when day request for your passport

Manogna66

Feb 16, 2019
I am at 97 percent complete and 10 days remaining .. My application was sent to NDVO back in July . I dont know how long we all have to wait. Praying for all of us!!!
Hi,
Even my application was sent to NDVO in july, received pre-arrival mail and decision made in August but no PPR yet
Mine is showing 98% complete
Hope so we all receive PPR request soon

Lovelin

Oct 18, 2019
Woohoo, Quebec is now in September 2019 for CSQ .... haha sarcastic
a big month and half still to wait

The Department is currently processing applications received up to:

- September 9, 2019 for a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child;
Hi Patvicto, I got a PA letter and PCC to upload on my online account. We have applied on Feb 8 . Is it a good sign and how long will it take from now

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Hi Patvicto, I got a PA letter and PCC to upload on my online account. We have applied on Feb 8 . Is it a good sign and how long will it take from now
it's moving is all i can say

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Hi everyone, I completed my medicals a few days ago so now i think everything else is done. anyone know ho wlong it takes to get DM after medical passed?

daisy2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi everyone, I completed my medicals a few days ago so now i think everything else is done. anyone know ho wlong it takes to get DM after medical passed?

Mine was done back in April 5 2019 and it was updated on April 12 ,2019. Give it a week . After a week or two it should get updated in your GC account. It may differ tho :)

Reactions: samijade14

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Mine was done back in April 5 2019 and it was updated on April 12 ,2019. Give it a week . After a week or two it should get updated in your GC account. It may differ tho :)
Thanks! have you got ppr yet?