Good day everyone.
I’m new here.
I submitted my application Feb2019
Received AOR Mar 2019
Biometrics done April 2019
Medical done July 2019
Application was turned over to Manila visa office September 2019
Pre-arrival received Nov4, 2019

question: they were asking me additional document, it says - ALL LEGAL DOCUMENT INCLUDING ANY AFFIDAVITS, COURT DOCUMENT/RECORDS, LETTERS AND/OR WRITTEN MATERIAL THAT YOU USED IN THE COURSE OF OBTAINING YOUR NBI CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.

what kind if document do you think they were asking for? Thanks

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Good day everyone.
I’m new here.
I submitted my application Feb2019
Received AOR Mar 2019
Biometrics done April 2019
Medical done July 2019
Application was turned over to Manila visa office September 2019
Pre-arrival received Nov4, 2019

question: they were asking me additional document, it says - ALL LEGAL DOCUMENT INCLUDING ANY AFFIDAVITS, COURT DOCUMENT/RECORDS, LETTERS AND/OR WRITTEN MATERIAL THAT YOU USED IN THE COURSE OF OBTAINING YOUR NBI CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE.

what kind if document do you think they were asking for? Thanks
i think they wanna verify how you got that police clearance,

Pruthvi

Sep 17, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Please let me no this case happend or any one knows this kind of situation. i filed my spouse PR application, CIC received my application on September 3rd and i received AOR on October 2nd 2019 and waiting for bio-metrics and medical emails but i didn't received them so i called the CIC customer care on Nov 4th, 2019 they notified me your application is rejected on Oct 28th and the package will be returned till now i didn't received the package so i called the customer care again today i.e, Nov 8th, 2019 to no the status of my application then the customer service guy told me your Application is CLOSED and we didn't sent the whole package we just sent the letter.

So do i need to send the new application package to CIC again or just any missing documents. please help me with my situation.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Hi Everyone,

Please let me no this case happend or any one knows this kind of situation. i filed my spouse PR application, CIC received my application on September 3rd and i received AOR on October 2nd 2019 and waiting for bio-metrics and medical emails but i didn't received them so i called the CIC customer care on Nov 4th, 2019 they notified me your application is rejected on Oct 28th and the package will be returned till now i didn't received the package so i called the customer care again today i.e, Nov 8th, 2019 to no the status of my application then the customer service guy told me your Application is CLOSED and we didn't sent the whole package we just sent the letter.

So do i need to send the new application package to CIC again or just any missing documents. please help me with my situation.
Your app is closed is kind of permanent status, means gonna take a new package of everything i guess. i would clarify this with them to be sure , but seems like. i don't get why are they keeping all there if it's closed tho.

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
About 30 minutes ago medical passed! Although in gckey they passed medical tomorrow ( November 9) :p

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
My issue with changing my address is slightly different than yours, but we are having issues nevertheless.

I (the sponsor) called in June to change my address because I moved from the USA back to Canada and the agent changed it while I was on the phone. I checked ECAS a couple of days later and it showed my new address in Canada so I thought everything was good.

BUT when I received the letter on Sept 30th saying the application had been transferred to the VO the address on the letter was my old address in the USA!!
I sent a message on Sept 30th a message on the webform to ask them why the address was incorrect on the letter they had just sent when it had been showing correctly on ECAS since I changed it in June. As of today, Oct 24th, I still haven't received any response to that message so I don't know if they have corrected it or not.
As an update to our address change request -
We finally received some communication from CIC about my request to get my address correct in their system after I had changed it back in June.
I'm not sure why but it took 5 weeks to get a simple address change completed.

On Nov 5th I received an email saying the information had been updated to reflect my new contact details. What I then find a bit crazy is the next line of their email is "Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details." ....yes I know which is why I submitted my address change the very next day after I arrived back in Canada and they messed it up! But regardless I was just happy they finally responded.

BUT then we received another email on Nov 6th saying the following:

" Dear Applicant, Thank you for your recent e-mail. Please note that we have now updated your address on our system. We will be in further contact once a review of your file has been completed. We anticipate this will be before the end of November. "

I'm confused why they are calling me the applicant when I'm the sponsor but wondering if we should be happy that our application could be processed by the end of November?? Do you think that's what they are saying? That would be great if that is the case.

Both of these emails came from the London Visa Office.

At the very least, at least my ECAS shows both my physical and mailing address correctly now. :)

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
@Gax

Our progress bar isn't showing either. My husband said he got a message yesterday from them that they were going to do maintenance though so maybe that broke when they made an update last night?
Our progress bar is showing on my husband's account now. It is showing 13 weeks remaining. I guess it was just a glitch in their system?

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
When was your file transferred to LVO?
And when did you receive Aor2
Our file was transferred on Sept 30th and AOR 2 received on Oct 3rd.

Everything we've heard about London was that they are so slow so if they had it processed by the end of November that would be great, but contrary to what everyone seems to be saying. Of course, every case is different so they'll all have different processing times so nobody really knows for sure.

Shivaliwalia

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Guys i havent recieved aor2 after my file was transferred on 17th oct. What i see is usually most of people are getting aor2 within 2-3 days of transfer. Is there anything that can be done to confirm that they have recieved it or not other than waiting?

LaibaAyub

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Guys i havent recieved aor2 after my file was transferred on 17th oct. What i see is usually most of people are getting aor2 within 2-3 days of transfer. Is there anything that can be done to confirm that they have recieved it or not other than waiting?
People who got transfers in mid October nd after didn't get AOR2 yet.. so hopefully this coming week will bring some.. InshaAllah..