+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Boolbool

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Got some confirmation that some Pakistani applicants from Dec and Jan recently got transfer emails to LVO in late July. So hopefully our number will come soon too.
I think only december? I am not sure its also for january applicants. I didnt hear about that. R u sure that january applicants got file transfer? Actually i hope so. We r not pakistani but our file should go to London still.

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Got some confirmation that some Pakistani applicants from Dec and Jan recently got transfer emails to LVO in late July. So hopefully our number will come soon too.
In shaa Allah. But I've heard about few December applicants transferred in early August.

Reactions: A.Syed1

LaibaAyub

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Dec applicants are getting transfers.. i hope sep end will be our turn.. dont know after file transfer how long they will take to trigger PR...

Reactions: A.Syed1

tztk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hu Guys,

Do you know if it's OK to have multiple represantatives assigned to a case? We have a lwyer representing us, but I want to ask my wife to add me too. Will I be able to link application to my GcKey account after that?

Many thanks! :)

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Any Feb applicants going through Warsaw VO who aren't active in the Warsaw thread? Would love to follow your timeline if so. Please reply.

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Hello. I am Permanent Resident here in Canada and now I have applied for my wife around 40 days ago. I have not received any email from case processing center or no other email from Immigration canada. Should not I receive AOR?

What should I do? Do i have to create any online account? where?

Thank you.

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Hello. I am Permanent Resident here in Canada and now I have applied for my wife around 40 days ago. I have not received any email from case processing center or no other email from Immigration canada. Should not I receive AOR?

What should I do? Do i have to create any online account? where?

Thank you.
Google Ecas. Also info about checking app status all over the ircc site. You can log in with your receipt # since you haven't received AOR yet. 40 days is a bit much for AOR1 so you'll want to figure out where your App is for sure. Give them a call if you have to.

Reactions: Muhyy90

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Google Ecas. Also info about checking app status all over the ircc site. You can log in with your receipt # since you haven't received AOR yet. 40 days is a bit much for AOR1 so you'll want to figure out where your App is for sure. Give them a call if you have to.

Which recepit number? I have only one receipt and that the receipt I received after paying for application fees. Are you taling about that recepit? I searched using this receipt number and the website is unable to find my application.

Also Ecas asks for Receipt IMM 5401 I have never filled such kind of form or received one.

You have any idea?

Thank you.

lccliff

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Richmond, BC
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
19-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-04-2019
File Transfer...
23-05-2019
Med's Request
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Which recepit number? I have only one receipt and that the receipt I received after paying for application fees. Are you taling about that recepit? I searched using this receipt number and the website is unable to find my application.

Also Ecas asks for Receipt IMM 5401 I have never filled such kind of form or received one.

You have any idea?

Thank you.
Yes, your official receipt for fees paid. Enter that number in imm5401 option to see your app details. Mine starts with an Rxxxxxxxxx(followed by 9 numbers). It is located beneath the barcode on the official receipt.

If the system can't find you with this, it would seem they don't have, or haven't dealt with your app yet.

40 days isn't a crazy delay but it's a bit longer than most. I would certainly expect you to hear from them this week with an AOR email. FYI, it took 29 days to get our AOR

Last edited: