App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
After landing :) Kidding. After any communication with CIC except AOR1 (i.e. biometric request, medical request, sponsor approval). AOR1 itself is not 100% guarantee an application won't be returned.
R u sure cuz I read through lots of threads and they said they won’t return after AOR . I am scared abit

waqasmk1

Jun 11, 2018
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if there is any one here who's spouse is expecting a child? as my spouse is. Will this speed up or delay the process any how or it doesn't affect the application. My wife has her medical on Thursday and we also sent a pregnancy report to CIC few days ago but just wondering if anyone else was or is in the same position and what happend.

Thank you very much

FYI, my timeline is

APP received Feb 13
Medical received April 05
Medical booked for April 18th.
waiting on BM

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

bruceg

Dec 27, 2018
*HUZZAH* Ecas has now changed to "In Process". No email to me, but my wife got one requesting a different form of Birth Certificate (hers is the PA short form, which apparently is not sufficient). Progress at last, 60 days after receipt. (And 5 months after first receipt, which got bounced for a missing form).

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi everyone

We submitted Bio payment through webform on March 26. Does anyone know how to check if they actually receive the webform. Was hoping we would have received bio request by now.

Reactions: Jessieroberts12

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Hi everyone

We submitted Bio payment through webform on March 26. Does anyone know how to check if they actually receive the webform. Was hoping we would have received bio request by now.
We got our request last Tuesday for the payment. I’ve heard it can be anyday. And can take some time. Some people get it through quick where others wait.
I’m anxiously waiting too!!

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Me too I sent mine last Thursday. I was told it can take up to 10 days to update it in the system
Yes I think it depends case to case. Some people get it after file transfer, where some people get it soon after they submit payment. There’s no guideline to follow unfortunately

Reactions: schweisy

Lee&Stacey

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
I know the process with CIC doesn't run the same for everyone and we need to be patient but...

Are there cases where applications don't move to a Visa Office? Our app was received early Feb and all seemed to be going along smoothly with AOR, SA, biometrics, and medical. Now we seem stuck before moving to VO and there are a lot of people in Feb that have moved on to this step already from February.

Just curious. I know we can only wait for the next correspondence from them.