+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***FEBRUARY 2019*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Linka93

Nov 23, 2017
Toronto
I officially became pr this Friday. The guy asked me five basic questions. The process is pretty easy and fast.
I took my two photos but they just needed one photo. Now I'm waiting for my pr card.
Good luck everyone!!!!!
DO you have to come with a sponsor to landing interview?
My husbands job is pretty hectic during the season so was wondering if that’s necessary

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Just today I got a letter saying that I have met the eligibility requirements and I got a medical request which I've scheduled for tomorrow! I can see the end of the road finally! Still, stupid Quebec making us take longer than everyone else!
Great news. Good luck

hannan882

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Landing interview completed today!

SIN number changed to a permanent one at service Canada.

Applied for health card at service Ontario. ( Health coverage doesn't kick in for 3 months though).

Now just gotta wait for the PR card to come in the mail!

Thank you everyone for their help on this forum and the WhatsApp group! You guys have been amazing!

Pavela

Jan 4, 2019
Did anyone get any updates (DM, AIP, SA, etc.)? It seems nothing happening. I am a February 26th applicant.
Same here, February 26 applicant.
Background check June 25,2019
Ghost update July 8 till now still bgc on process.

Winterberg

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
I had my landing interview this morning and officially became PR. The interview was easy and I was asked three questions: have you ever committed any crime? have you ever been refused to enter Canada? Have you ever been forced to leave Canada? Get my health card updated and got a new SIN#. Finally this whole process is finished. Thanks everyone here for sharing information and easing anxious. Wish you all the best!

kukestoronto

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Feb 8 Applicant
I ordered GCMS files
and it says files waiting for decision-maker, I have not received anything no SP or AIP any Idea what is going on thanks

Delgm

Mar 29, 2019
DM on July 19, I am feb 1 applicant.
I am a Feb 14th applicant and my status on eCAS changed to Decision Made on sponsor side on Aug 13th. Still shows "in process" on applicant side since we were asked for extra information on the Aug 13th