+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***FEBRUARY 2019*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Winterberg

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi, guys, just want to share this.
I have received DM for more than a week but didn't receive landing interview invitation until yesterday. The invitation arrived in my email shortly after I called the IRCC and talked to an agent. I am not sure that was coincident or just a normal procedure. But it's no harm to make a phone call.
Wish everyone get good news soon!

Reactions: ashiocampo03

seattlecalgary

Aug 1, 2008
Hello All. I am jan 31 applicant, no additional doc required. The last update is medical check. Is there anyone similar to my status? Looks everybody, even middle February applicants are getting DM. Our case centre is Mississauga.

Reactions: hannan882

hannan882

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hello All. I am jan 31 applicant, no additional doc required. The last update is medical check. Is there anyone similar to my status? Looks everybody, even middle February applicants are getting DM. Our case centre is Mississauga.
Same situation as you. Feb 8th applicant. No additional doc's required. Ecas showing medical results rcvd. And no update after that. Gckey shows BGC in progress. We had a ghost update on July 12th. I called the call center yesterday and they said everything seems to be in order and they can't do anything because we're still within 12 month processing period.

ekfcjdth

Mar 23, 2019
Same situation as you. Feb 8th applicant. No additional doc's required. Ecas showing medical results rcvd. And no update after that. Gckey shows BGC in progress. We had a ghost update on July 12th. I called the call center yesterday and they said everything seems to be in order and they can't do anything because we're still within 12 month processing period.

I recommend you make a call them the other day with a different agent.
Sometimes, the agents have different processes and answers indeed.
Good luck to you.

Backira2019

Apr 10, 2019
Febr 14th application sent
Apr 13th OWP
June 9th Medical passed
July 9th Ghost update
July 30th Eligibility passed
Aug 2nd landing interview email for Aug 10th.

Reactions: sk1984indian

Backira2019

Apr 10, 2019
Guys does anyone know after the interview how much time they need to mail the P.R card in order for me to travel outside Canada? Have a great long weekend everyone.

fanvandjetkan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
File Transfer...
29-07-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
Guys does anyone know after the interview how much time they need to mail the P.R card in order for me to travel outside Canada? Have a great long weekend everyone.
‘You must apply for a permanent resident travel document. Otherwise you may not be able to travel to Canada’

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-permanent-resident-travel-document.html

Congrats and safe travels!