AOR Received.
03-04-2019
File Transfer...
29-07-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
Application received: Feb 19

No AOR. Should I be worried?
If you are, just call. I waited for my AOR even though everybody else already received theirs (same date received), apparently, I never got the e-mail. I called the IRCC, they were able to find my application with my receipt number, and they were able to tell me that I 'received' my AOR on the 3rd of April (I called on the 5th) and they gave me my application number so I could link it in GCKey. Just call, it's better than waiting around and imaging the worst.

Reactions: traagt

fanvandjetkan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
File Transfer...
29-07-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0. Or 3-1-1-0.
That has been my trick to get an agent.

fanvandjetkan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
File Transfer...
29-07-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
Thanks. I’m not in a good place right now so this work permit is important to me :(
Did you get an email for every update?
Or did you just get an email on approval?
I got my OWP approved yesterday, but I just received an e-mail about it today. So apparently they do send e-mails about updates.

Reactions: divya2991

Backira2019

Apr 10, 2019
Hey guys congrats to all of you receiving the work permits and good luck to all of you waiting for the OWP. I have a question. I cant link my PR application on g key but if I call the Line and have my app number starting with F it says "my eligibility of my status has not started yet". I already linked my work permit but cannot link my PR application. Is it normal? Or what exactly am I doing wrong? If someone has time to tell me the steps one by one that would be greatly appreciated.

P.S the number of applicants in the last question including the primary applicant is 1 or 2? I am being sponsored by my wife. Thanks again.

divya2991

Nov 8, 2018
Hey guys congrats to all of you receiving the work permits and good luck to all of you waiting for the OWP. I have a question. I cant link my PR application on g key but if I call the Line and have my app number starting with F it says "my eligibility of my status has not started yet". I already linked my work permit but cannot link my PR application. Is it normal? Or what exactly am I doing wrong? If someone has time to tell me the steps one by one that would be greatly appreciated.

P.S the number of applicants in the last question including the primary applicant is 1 or 2? I am being sponsored by my wife. Thanks again.
No of applicants - 2

You can try out some tips mentioned in the below post :
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/success-linking-application.510384/

fanvandjetkan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
File Transfer...
29-07-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019

The number of applicants is 2.
The agent at the IRCC said it’s a common mistake, so if you fill out everything correctly (including the number of applicants), it should work!

Winterberg

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019

If you still can't link, keep the laptop open, and call the agent. they will follow you step by step and confirm everything you put there is exactly same as they have in the system. That's how I managed to link mine. Good luck!

fanvandjetkan

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
File Transfer...
29-07-2019
Med's Request
30-04-2019
I just got another e-mail from CIC about a message in GCKey. It's a letter of confirmation of temporary residency, my work permit and my (new) ETA.

divya2991

Nov 8, 2018
Is it valid for 2 years as my OWP it's up until 2021. Thanks.
Our passport was valid only until Jan 2020. We sent in the renewed passport later via WebForm but they still issued it with Jan 2020 expiry date.On call with CIC now to figure out how to change it according to new passport. They give it for 2years generally. So you are good for 2years.

Reactions: Backira2019

jasypabla

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver
Application Received: Feb 14th
AOR: April 3rd
OWP :Still in progress (Reviewing Eligibility-Not Started)

I`m just wondering why other same date applicant got their OWP approved and they did not even started reviewing my eligibility....

divya2991

Nov 8, 2018
Application Received: Feb 14th
AOR: April 3rd
OWP :Still in progress (Reviewing Eligibility-Not Started)

I`m just wondering why other same date applicant got their OWP approved and they did not even started reviewing my eligibility....
Our 'review eligibility' just happened today morning and a couple of hours later, it changed to Approved. It should change soon for you too. They don't seem to be working in any particular order.
Good Luck!

Reactions: jasypabla