+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
I thought they can extend the medical instead of re-medical

it is still under one year for you
Well they can ask for remeds if they are expiring in 90days. I did my first meds in early Jan( not feb sorry about that)
So they asked me to do it again. I see that they directly renew meds for some people and for some like me they ask to do it again.
what’s ur aor? And case status?

Vicky Poo

Dec 10, 2019
I live in Dubai and my Biometric was done in dubai visa office. I haven't recieved ppr. can i go to pakistan and in case i recieve ppr, can I submit my passport their?

SafiKhan900

Aug 8, 2019
Forum has slowed down. Has everyone mostly gotten their PR? Or have we all just silently given up? No updates for 11 months....

I'm kinda over it tbh, take however long you want but at least have the decency to give real accurate and easily accessible updates, especially for the delayed cases...

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
Forum has slowed down. Has everyone mostly gotten their PR? Or have we all just silently given up? No updates for 11 months....

I'm kinda over it tbh, take however long you want but at least have the decency to give real accurate and easily accessible updates, especially for the delayed cases...
call cic and see what they say? do you know your v.o?