+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Jansell

Nov 23, 2019
Pls is there anyone here that is/was on "Review Required" from Ottawa VO and has gotten PPR?AOR is February 6th and the silence is depressing.

I have ordered GCMS, seen the issue raised by the case analyst and submitted additional document but it just seems like my file has been packed up to one side since, the Visa Officer has not gotten around to reviewing it and I get same generic responses when I raise a CSE.
I've seen people on here with VO Ottawa who were under review and have either received PPR or are still waiting. I'm VO Montreal AOR Feb 16th and haven't heard anything from them - apparently everything is passed but the only updates I've received have been through my local MP immigration office, if you are inland I would suggest speaking with them and see if they will contact IRCC for you. From my experience and other forums they seem to have access to more information or can at least really push for more details.

nasswal

May 16, 2019
Yes, they changed the online web page. Now they start showing the Latest update on your profile.
Good morning
The latest update for me is the result of medical exam, i have done my biometrics 5 day after
My question : the latest update is the result of medical exam or the day i passed my biometric
Thanks by advance for yours replay

nasswal

May 16, 2019
May I know from which country have you applied? And in which country you gave your medicals?
Ita : 12 june
Aor : 14 july
Medical : 13 august
Biometric : 18 august
Pnp : Alberta

Vo sydney, noc 1311
Still wainting
;)

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Finally got an invitation for landing interview after waiting for more than 9 months. What kind of questions do they ask during the interview?

Express Entry - CEC
ITA: Jan 30, 2019
AOR: Feb 28, 2019
Congratulations brother!
I am stuck in similar situation as you, except I am not under CEC. Remeds passed and everything else is also pass.
Did u contact them or something what triggered the update?
Thanks

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
Congratulations brother!
I am stuck in similar situation as you, except I am not under CEC. Remeds passed and everything else is also pass.
Did u contact them or something what triggered the update?
Thanks
i usually call them once a week and yesterday i sent an email to my V.O they replied like in an hour so i think you should do that and in the email pls do mention your file number and relavant information.. i think it would help..

pls update me what happens..

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
i usually call them once a week and yesterday i sent an email to my V.O they replied like in an hour so i think you should do that and in the email pls do mention your file number and relavant information.. i think it would help..

pls update me what happens..
Sure I will do that thanks for info.
Where can I find the vo email? Mine is Sydney vo.

thanks

Duffa

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
AOR February 14
The last update on my file before yesterday was Biometrics in April 2019.
I raised a CSE yesterday and I don't know if its a coincidence, but I finally got ADR for updated POF yesterday, after 10 Months since AOR, 8 Months since biometrics.

I was given 7 days to send Updated POF.

VO: Ottawa

I also ordered GCMS Notes in August 2019 but that has not been received till date.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Kamaldeepkalsi

May 24, 2019
Finally got an invitation for landing interview after waiting for more than 9 months. What kind of questions do they ask during the interview?

Express Entry - CEC
ITA: Jan 30, 2019
AOR: Feb 28, 2019
Congratulations Gurpreet...Can you please tell me what did you mentioned to them in email? I am Feb 26 AOR

Reactions: grprtsingh

SafiKhan900

Aug 8, 2019
Hello friends,

I need some advice.

AOR Feb 11

No major updates since meds passed. I emailed Ralph's office twice. In September they said criminality and eligibility were passed and security checks had started in August. They said that if I didn't receive an update by December 4th they could request another update. So now that Ralph is not in office, is there someone I can follow this up with? And if not please share the latest phone number as I have never called in.

Secondly - the new format on the application just says
Latest update:
Review of medical results - March 28, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

So then was the office of Ralph mistaken? Has there been no movement on my bloody file?

Tried sending my first webform but the link takes me to report a technical issue.

(Also my meds were done in march but ralph's office said they were valid till dec 2019, that's not a full year, could they have pulled the wrong file?)

Any detailed response addressing all my points will be highly appreciated. I've forgotten about Canada for the most part and am probably moving cities soon and taking a new job... just need to close this chapter on some certainty.

THANKS.
So no one has any advice?