Dec 1, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello friends,

I need some advice.

AOR Feb 11

No major updates since meds passed. I emailed Ralph's office twice. In September they said criminality and eligibility were passed and security checks had started in August. They said that if I didn't receive an update by December 4th they could request another update. So now that Ralph is not in office, is there someone I can follow this up with? And if not please share the latest phone number as I have never called in.

Secondly - the new format on the application just says
Latest update:
Review of medical results - March 28, 2019:You passed the medical exam.

So then was the office of Ralph mistaken? Has there been no movement on my bloody file?

Tried sending my first webform but the link takes me to report a technical issue.

(Also my meds were done in march but ralph's office said they were valid till dec 2019, that's not a full year, could they have pulled the wrong file?)

Any detailed response addressing all my points will be highly appreciated. I've forgotten about Canada for the most part and am probably moving cities soon and taking a new job... just need to close this chapter on some certainty.

THANKS.
Hi SafiKhan 900,
I have the same concerns since the webpage shows my medical exam passed on March 20th, 2019 while in the GCMS notes the Medical Validity Date is 2020/01/13.
Anyone could help? Thanks!

PandaOnCloud

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Hi SafiKhan 900,
I have the same concerns since the webpage shows my medical exam passed on March 20th, 2019 while in the GCMS notes the Medical Validity Date is 2020/01/13.
Anyone could help? Thanks!
01/13/2010 is the the one, since you did your medical back on 01/13/2019, right? 03/20/2019 is the day medical review got passed.

Chi24

Dec 4, 2019
Pls is there anyone here that is/was on "Review Required" from Ottawa VO and has gotten PPR?AOR is February 6th and the silence is depressing.

I have ordered GCMS, seen the issue raised by the case analyst and submitted additional document but it just seems like my file has been packed up to one side since, the Visa Officer has not gotten around to reviewing it and I get same generic responses when I raise a CSE.

Imutj84

Dec 4, 2019
Hi all,
Category : FSW Outland
ITA Dec 19
AOR Feb 9
Biometrics: done
Medical: passed
Ghost updates : I received 2 ghost updates in May 8 & 16.
ADR: May 21 they sent request letter to provide imm 5604 declaration form for non_accompanying spouse.
ADR submitted May 24.
ADR status changed to (we are reviewing the additional documents you provided) in May 25.
Visa office: London

Until now I have not heard back from CIC.
Anyone had a similar situation? Does this request mean that they are almost done with my pr application?
Please how long did it take before you got a response from them. I was asked to submit same and haven't heard from them in over a week since I submitted. Thanks

torres9

Nov 1, 2019
Just got the ppr mail today. Has been quite an insane journey mentally but hope its all smooth from here.

AOR - Feb 06
Medical/Bio -> April1
No updates till Oct
Eligibility not met email from Ralph
Uploaded new job responsibilities letter
Remedical request -> took 4 weeks for them to update.
Medical pass -> Nov 28
PPR Dec 4

Good luck to everyone who's still waiting.

Chi24

Dec 4, 2019
Just got the ppr mail today. Has been quite an insane journey mentally but hope its all smooth from here.

AOR - Feb 06
Medical/Bio -> April1
No updates till Oct
Eligibility not met email from Ralph
Uploaded new job responsibilities letter
Remedical request -> took 4 weeks for them to update.
Medical pass -> Nov 28
PPR Dec 4

Good luck to everyone who's still waiting.

Wow!!! AOR mate, congratulations!!! what a journey. I'm still waiting here, pls What VO was your file processed and did you do anything to help with the processing? Thanks

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
Good Morning
I just want to ask you applied under what stream? i applied under CEC and my Aor is feb 28 2019 i am so frustrated it has been more than 9 months whenever i call cic they say everything is passed it is in final decision.. its been 3 weeks no update what should i do? i have applied for the notes still no reply.. im really upset now im just frustrated and i cant wait anymore can you pls give me a suggestion what should i do?

CIO Sydney,NS

Just regular calls and hundred web forms :D

lucasknm

Sep 18, 2018
Good Morning
I just want to ask you applied under what stream? i applied under CEC and my Aor is feb 28 2019 i am so frustrated it has been more than 9 months whenever i call cic they say everything is passed it is in final decision.. its been 3 weeks no update what should i do? i have applied for the notes still no reply.. im really upset now im just frustrated and i cant wait anymore can you pls give me a suggestion what should i do?
Dude, exact same situation here..
AOR 27 Feb
Everything is passed...
No PR Yet..

I Called IRCC yesterday, the agent told me everything is ok, except medical expiry..Probably they are going to ask me to do the medical again..
I guess you have to do the same..But wait for them to contact you..

iron9er

Jan 5, 2019
My AOR is Feb 11th. I called 2 months ago and they told me everything was passed - just waiting on final review. Haven't heard anything since. Everytime I call, it says their busy and to try back later. I haven't tried webforms, but doubt it will do any good.

Probably one of the worst processes I've seen. So bad that we are now reconsidering even going if/when we get ppr.

Jansell

Nov 23, 2019
My AOR is Feb 11th. I called 2 months ago and they told me everything was passed - just waiting on final review. Haven't heard anything since. Everytime I call, it says their busy and to try back later. I haven't tried webforms, but doubt it will do any good.

Probably one of the worst processes I've seen. So bad that we are now reconsidering even going if/when we get ppr.

2 months since you've passed everything and nothing? What's your VO and entry stream?

Reactions: AspiringResident