Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
Hello all, Just wanted to share my experience if it helps anyone,

Express Entry profile submitted - December 1, 2018
Invitation to Apply - December 12, 2018 (was lucky there with a quick draw)
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission - February 9, 2019 (don't be lazy like me, submit it earlier)
Acknowledgement of receipt (AOR)- February 9, 2019
Review of medical results - March 29, 2019
Biometrics - April 1, 2019

and after this I kept waiting for any intimation, my timeline said I should get a response by September 9th (standard 6 months), but I did not. In the last week of September, I wrote a web-form query checking the status of my application, I got a response saying that the application was under process and I would be contacted if there was need for any additional document. Three weeks later, in mid October, I followed up with another web-form query and got the same response once again. Finally at the end of October, I contacted the customer care over phone, only to find that an email was sent to me in the month of September asking to submit the passport. After a short conversation, I was able to convince the executive that I had not received the message neither on my email nor on MyCIC account. They raised a request to resend the mail asking me to submit the passport. I found later that my,

Review of eligibility was completed - September 12, 2019
Email notification to submit passport - November 06, 2019
Passport submitted to VFS - November 11, 2019
CoPR received on courier - November 21, 2019

I just booked my tickets and be flying out in the month of December. Thank you for all your wishes.
If you have any queries then feel free to ask, I can answer to the best of my knowledge

Cheers and good luck to you all.
for me i called cic and they said everything has passed since 2 weeks ago what should i do it has been 9 months i applied under CEC which is express entry...

Vaibhav_1989

Star Member
May 6, 2019
New Delhi
NOC Code......

Confirmation of Online Application Transmission - February 9, 2019 (don't be lazy like me, submit it earlier)

and after this I kept waiting for any intimation, my timeline said I should get a response by September 9th (standard 6 months), but I did not. In the last week of September, I wrote a web-form query checking the status of my application, I got a response saying that the application was under process and I would be contacted if there was need for any additional document. Three weeks later, in mid October, I followed up with another web-form query and got the same response once again. Finally at the end of October, I contacted the customer care over phone, only to find that an email was sent to me in the month of September asking to submit the passport. After a short conversation, I was able to convince the executive that I had not received the message neither on my email nor on MyCIC account. They raised a request to resend the mail asking me to submit the passport. I found later that my,

I just booked my tickets and be flying out in the month of December. Thank you for all your wishes.
If you have any queries then feel free to ask, I can answer to the best of my knowledge

Very best wishes for your bright future.

Jansell

Nov 23, 2019
for me i called cic and they said everything has passed since 2 weeks ago what should i do it has been 9 months i applied under CEC which is express entry...
30-60 days seems to be the average time it is taking them to carry out the final review and to receive email for passport submission - I think it is a matter of being extremely understaffed and overworked with a crazy amount of express entry applications made pre-election.

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
God knows, If they think you are still in Canada, then probably not. Mostly they extend it, so I guess they did for you as well. Lets wait till you get the CoPR to find out.
I'm in India. Some have posted about their meds getting extended. I'm hoping for the same.

lucid

Oct 15, 2019
Hi,

I had a question, how much complexity does extensive trade and having a family with two children 12 and 15 years of age add. I am asking because now its been 10 months and there is no movement to be seen on my file.

Cheers

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
Good day,

I have a question. I want to email directly the VO my file is in, does it have to be using the email on my profile (my agent's email) or can I just do it using my email as I am the applicant itself?

Regards

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019

Wow what a turnaround.I mean in webform they say that file is under process .Though u had already been sent the mail.Means we can not trust the web form!!Btw Congrats.

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Guys, my Fixed Deposit is going to mature on Dec 17 2019. Do I need to renew it for 1 more year or transfer the funds to a different bank? And at port of entry, are they asking to show the proof of funds.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Guys, my Fixed Deposit is going to mature on Dec 17 2019. Do I need to renew it for 1 more year or transfer the funds to a different bank? And at port of entry, are they asking to show the proof of funds.
If that fund is part of ur pof and u expect ppr in few months u can put them in some savings ac.Yes we have yo show pof at poe.

Elphen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hi I saw a ghost update on my account two days ago but never got a message. Most people who get positive messages tend to get them 1 day after the ghost update? My application has been in security screening since May. I'm getting a bit worried about what that ghost update may have meant. Will be grateful if someone might have a perspective

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
If that fund is part of ur pof and u expect ppr in few months u can put them in some savings ac.Yes we have yo show pof at poe.
I received the pr. What type of proof is good enough? My FD will mature in December '19. I'm not planning to fly in the next month.

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019

Congratulations to you !

The officer sent PPR email but according to web form, your application was still in process. This means there is discrepancy within their teams. I'm glad they believed you never received the email. I believe the email expires in a few days.

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hey all,

New to this particular thread, seems like many for the Feb AOR are all pass and simply waiting for their official email and final sign off - best of luck and hope this happens soon!

Anyone here NOT passed eligibility/criminality/background yet?

FSW Inland - VO Montreal
AOR - Feb 16th 2019
MEP - April
June ordered GCMS notes - came back blank, no information
6 months passed, contacted local MP end of August who informed Eligibility - Review Required, what part unknown
Ordered GCSM notes September to find out what part of eligibility under review - not received to this date
Sent in additional documents via local MP for PoF (this is the only thing on our application I thought might raise a RR)
No ADR to date
NOTHING passed for me

AOR Feb 11
VO Ottawa
Was inland, now back to home country

Eligibility: in queue to be reviewed by officer
Criminally in progress
Security not started
Medicals expired, no remed request received
No RPRF request received

In short, everything is dead for me.
An understatement to say that I am depressed, frustrated, disgusted, in despair... and all the negative words in the highest order one may want to use.
Even tired of apologizing for the rant.