Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Hello Guys,
Feb 06 AOR case

I got a remed request on 30th Oct, did that the very next day and clinic mentioned that they sent the results on 7th Nov.
However, till date the portal says "action required" on my part.
I called ircc they said everything is passed and they are looking at the medical- but I doubt if they even got it.

Should I be worried since 30days deadline is coming soon and there is no change on the portal.
When does your medical expires?

lucasknm

Sep 18, 2018
I am pretty sure that our officer would come to work once a week !!!!!!!!! Thats why its taking so long because he/she only work 1-2 days a week...
When I had a call from GOV for my PNP, she said, I only work on Tuesdays..

So same thing here..even worse! more applicants and less officers..

So there is nothing wrong with any of our applications (except ADR) - they are just lazy and more importantly, don care..

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
I am pretty sure that our officer would come to work once a week !!!!!!!!! Thats why its taking so long because he/she only work 1-2 days a week...
When I had a call from GOV for my PNP, she said, I only work on Tuesdays..

So same thing here..even worse! more applicants and less officers..

So there is nothing wrong with any of our applications (except ADR) - they are just lazy and more importantly, don care..
Lol, are you serious?
I thought they really have a backlog of too many applications. When case officer marks everything passed then after that senior officer has to verify and then send the ppr email if he feels everything is okay. I read this somewhere on this website don’t quote me on this.

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hey guys,

how many ppl from feb aor are waiting with everything passed? Has any1 received ppr after medical pass?? It feels like forever now!
After the agent told me everything is passed, I have become more eager to get that email now. When everything is was in progress I hardly used to think about ppr, but now with everything passed that’s all I can think of lol

Sromana

Sep 20, 2019
Hey guys,

how many ppl from feb aor are waiting with everything passed? Has any1 received ppr after medical pass?? It feels like forever now!
After the agent told me everything is passed, I have become more eager to get that email now. When everything is was in progress I hardly used to think about ppr, but now with everything passed that’s all I can think of lol
I am waiting as well