+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Andrew30

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hey do we get a ghost update before remedical request? My medicals are expiring on 31 Jan. Today morning when I logged in my account it showed application profile updated. So I am a bit concerned about what may be the reason.

Aor 8 feb

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Hey do we get a ghost update before remedical request? My medicals are expiring on 31 Jan. Today morning when I logged in my account it showed application profile updated. So I am a bit concerned about what may be the reason.

Aor 8 feb
What is the current status of your application?

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
It's Golden Email......
A O R Feb 01, 2019
Visa office: Monteral visa office
Congratulations brotherman!

This gives me hope as me too AOR : 1st Feb, 2019.
Office : Montreal

If possible can you please share your complete timeline including when you called them last and when was your eligibility approved.

Please & Thank You.

I wish you the best for the new journey!

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Guys, anyone having issues with this https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do? Please let me know if your application cannot be found as well. Before ordering my GCMS notes, the status was showing "In Process" for me. After ordering the notes, this same portal was not able to find my application. I'm worried that they had to pull out my application out of process for preparing the notes. If this is the case, then I'd have to wait 1 more year for my email:(:(:(.

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Guys, anyone having issues with this https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do? Please let me know if your application cannot be found as well. Before ordering my GCMS notes, the status was showing "In Process" for me. After ordering the notes, this same portal was not able to find my application. I'm worried that they had to pull out my application out of process for preparing the notes. If this is the case, then I'd have to wait 1 more year for my email:(:(:(.
Me too! Coudn't sign in, I think there is a technical issue with the link. I used to log in last week and my application is in process. Don't worry, it's general.

tallguywithbeard

Dec 12, 2018
Same here. Can't get through at all.
I don't think gcms has anything to do with this though.

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Me too! Coudn't sign in, I think there is a technical issue with the link. I used to log in last week and my application is in process. Don't worry, it's general.
Same here. Can't get through at all.
I don't think gcms has anything to do with this though.
Thanks guys!! I was going haywire because of this. I'm bit relieved now.

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Me too! don't worry, it has nothing to do with you ordering GCMS. I haven't ordered recently, but it stopped working for me.

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
So I just got off the phone with IRCC

No change in the status
Eligibility: review required. Maybe an officer has looked at it, or not. no update on the notes yet
Security: not started

The agent said that typically once the meds expire, they send out the re-meds request in about a month, but due to the backlog that is also probably delayed.

Bottom line is that there is no change in my application status, it is still in RR on POF state, even though the officer is aware that meds have expired.

I think I'll have to wait till my application celebrates its 11th month anniversary before the Sydney office decides to do anything of consequence.