+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
@Zigzag13 @SKSV

have there been any updates regarding your medicals.
I just gave my Schedule A form for the third time two days ago...and today I've got a remedical request for myself and my wife. Its absolute bullshit.
Our medicals expire in Jan 2020...i don't know why they are asking it again and I don't know whether I'm supposed to give them again or not now...

Have either of you gone and done the remedical?
I did not get any remedicals until now. My meds expire on Jan 3 2020.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
@Zigzag13 @SKSV

have there been any updates regarding your medicals.
I just gave my Schedule A form for the third time two days ago...and today I've got a remedical request for myself and my wife. Its absolute bullshit.
Our medicals expire in Jan 2020...i don't know why they are asking it again and I don't know whether I'm supposed to give them again or not now...

Have either of you gone and done the remedical?
Many people have received their PPR once they submitted the medicals again, (not talking about cases your medical condition needs further analysis and they ask for another medical test). Its a good sign mostly, no need to get worried about it. Submit it without delaying and your PPR might not be far behind.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I did not get any remedicals until now. My meds expire on Jan 3 2020.
How do you guys know the exact date of expiry?

tallguywithbeard

Dec 12, 2018
I can understand your frustration. I don’t have any updates. My wife and kid did their medicals last week. I think it takes 10 days for the hospital to send it.
First time we did our medicals it took 4 weeks to reflect on the online account.
Also it looks like they send it when medicals have less than 90days validity.
They did not ask me for remed, as I did it in feb. I called them and asked if I should do it upfront and they said no just do as suggested.
Now my fear is by the time my wife and kids meds are good mine will expire and they will ask me to do them again. which will delay even more it’s already 9 months.
Let’s see what happens. Did u raise a web form request? I did they replied saying that it’s valid for less than 90days and we think you will not be able to migrate in such a short time.
It almost looks like an auto-request. Now that you mention validity, yea from today I've exactly 90 days since the original application back in Feb 07, 2019. The medicals were expiring in Jan 2020.
I completely get your fear.
The last time my wife and I had finished our medicals in January and the IRCC approved them on 22 March. God knows how long they will take now.
The delay is frustrating enough, but to deal with the same....my stress levels and weight is far higher today than a year ago...that will raise more red flags now.

I am raising a weborm request right now, and I'll write it in saying I'll damn find a way to migrate in a short time if they give me the PPR

tallguywithbeard

Dec 12, 2018
How do you guys know the exact date of expiry?
Its exactly 1 year soo, its 1 year rom the day we took the medicals, I guess.

Many people have received their PPR once they submitted the medicals again, (not talking about cases your medical condition needs further analysis and they ask for another medical test). Its a good sign mostly, no need to get worried about it. Submit it without delaying and your PPR might not be far behind.
The agony of doing this all over again.... I'm raising a CSE and then seeing when can I get an appointment

Reactions: SKSV

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hi @PrasadK , When does your medicals expire?
January 20th.. no remed request yet. It's like they passed everything and forgot about my file again! No next steps.. just right back into the void.

Last edited:
Reactions: JENNIFER M

tallguywithbeard

Dec 12, 2018
is the medical request trigger happening because its 90 days or less than when the AOR was submitted?
My journey was going to hit 1 year in Feb 06, 2020

And today Nov 6, 2019...received a remedical.
What next... redoing the police certificates?

Reactions: SKSV

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
When was the last time you ordered your GCMS?
September 16th.. still waiting for it..

is the medical request trigger happening because its 90 days or less than when the AOR was submitted?
My journey was going to hit 1 year in Feb 06, 2020

And today Nov 6, 2019...received a remedical.
What next... redoing the police certificates?
Just do the remedical if you want your PPR sooner than later. You cannot negotiate with an entity as erratic as IRCC, without wasting more of your own time.. PPR will surely be just around the corner

Last edited:

tallguywithbeard

Dec 12, 2018
Just do the remedical if you want your PPR sooner than later. You cannot negotiate with an entity as erratic as IRCC, without wasting more of your own time.. PPR will surely be just around the corner
I sure hope so.

Have thankfully gotten the appointment for remedical for tomorrow. I backtracked the forums here and read the messages over the last few days...realized too its pointless to wait even if I've written to IRCC saying we can travel within 90 days if necessary.

Best to get the process rolling soon...I'm guessing the folks will take 2-3 weeks to even upload the new medicals