+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

smonisha

Nov 5, 2019
hello all,

AOR - 26 feb 2019
My husband is Primary applicant i was added as spouse in March to the PR application with my earlier passport.
In April 2019 got new passport which has minor changes in my name (only space) and submitted the same to ircc.
After so many months, applied GCMS notes on 10th oct 2019, for which received reply yesterday 5th nov 2019.
The GCMS reply stills has my old passport details like name, passport number etc and it looks like new passport details were not updated even after so many months.

How to go about this?

Senior Members of the forum, kindly help with your comments.

Thanks in Advance!

Galsam

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Are you an inland applicant or did you apply for your GCMS in canada?
hello all,

AOR - 26 feb 2019
My husband is Primary applicant i was added as spouse in March to the PR application with my earlier passport.
In April 2019 got new passport which has minor changes in my name (only space) and submitted the same to ircc.
After so many months, applied GCMS notes on 10th oct 2019, for which received reply yesterday 5th nov 2019.
The GCMS reply stills has my old passport details like name, passport number etc and it looks like new passport details were not updated even after so many months.

How to go about this?

Senior Members of the forum, kindly help with your comments.

Thanks in Advance!

tallguywithbeard

Dec 12, 2018
@Zigzag13 @SKSV

have there been any updates regarding your medicals.
I just gave my Schedule A form for the third time two days ago...and today I've got a remedical request for myself and my wife. Its absolute bullshit.
Our medicals expire in Jan 2020...i don't know why they are asking it again and I don't know whether I'm supposed to give them again or not now...

Have either of you gone and done the remedical?

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
For the time being. It'll go back to deep slumber and we won't even notice.
Lets hope it does the job going back to winter hibernation.

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
@Zigzag13 @SKSV

have there been any updates regarding your medicals.
I just gave my Schedule A form for the third time two days ago...and today I've got a remedical request for myself and my wife. Its absolute bullshit.
Our medicals expire in Jan 2020...i don't know why they are asking it again and I don't know whether I'm supposed to give them again or not now...

Have either of you gone and done the remedical?
I can understand your frustration. I don’t have any updates. My wife and kid did their medicals last week. I think it takes 10 days for the hospital to send it.
First time we did our medicals it took 4 weeks to reflect on the online account.
Also it looks like they send it when medicals have less than 90days validity.
They did not ask me for remed, as I did it in feb. I called them and asked if I should do it upfront and they said no just do as suggested.
Now my fear is by the time my wife and kids meds are good mine will expire and they will ask me to do them again. which will delay even more it’s already 9 months.
Let’s see what happens. Did u raise a web form request? I did they replied saying that it’s valid for less than 90days and we think you will not be able to migrate in such a short time.