+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hey guys, I just logged into my profile and noticed that my medical says passed on Oct 17th. However, I'm pretty sure that it used to say passed on April something. Did this happen to anyone else? Just curious if this counts as a GU... :)
I am not fully sure but it does look like they extended medicals. You would have also noticed the status as Application/profile updated instead of submitted when you first logged in to see this change and since there would be no email notification, it does count as ghost update.

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Hey guys, I just logged into my profile and noticed that my medical says passed on Oct 17th. However, I'm pretty sure that it used to say passed on April something. Did this happen to anyone else? Just curious if this counts as a GU... :)
Mine did not change. Maybe they extended your medical exam. You should call them to check.

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hello,

I am 16 feb 2019 AOR. Primary applicant is my wife. We moved from US to India in August 2019. I just got a message in CIC account to provide Police certificate for each state in US. I stayed in multiple states in US. However, i provided US FBI PCC. Has anybody ever faced this? Any idea how to provide these from India?I have 1 month to upload all these documents to CIC.
I also recently moved back to India from USA. I stayed in only 2 states. what is your eligibility, criminality and security status? Have you called the agents and asked them? You can call them using a Canadian number.
I am feb 10 aor, I have notified them about my move two weeks ago through web form but I haven’t heard back from them yet. how many states did you stay in?

Thank You

Andrew30

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
A bit confused after reading earlier posts.
My eligibility is recommended pass so what does this mean? I thought it's cleared in the initial check and now approval of final officer is pending...
If anyone could help to understand the jargon recommended pass

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
A bit confused after reading earlier posts.
My eligibility is recommended pass so what does this mean? I thought it's cleared in the initial check and now approval of final officer is pending...
If anyone could help to understand the jargon recommended pass
You are right. Eligibility has two steps and two people will review your eligibility. The first step is the case analyst, he will review your eligibility and if he does not find any issue with it, he will put recommend passed. (this term depends on your VO, some VOs use an another term for recommend passed, your GCMS notes will tell you what you VO is using). If the case analyst is not sure about your eligibility or he wants the final officer to pay attention to a particular document or you answered yes to any statutory questions. He will put review required. The second step or final of your eligibility is with the senior officer. It is the one who will pass your eligibility. He will put passed for your eligibility if he is satisfied that you met the requirements. ( Again here it depends on what term your VO uses when eligibility is passed by the senior officer. In other words, in your GCMS notes, you have to look for case analyst notes and officer notes for your eligibility.