+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Yes the previous was expired.
Actually this was our 2nd attempt as the first one was rejected for job code mismatch.
Congratulations!
Can I ask if you used lawyer / consultant services to reapply or did it yourself?
Was it an appeal or a fresh application with a new ITA?

Not sure if I can send you a separate message on this forum so asking here!

Thank you.

RDong

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Oh I happen to remember that I just sent them my renewed passport. Perhaps the application/profile updated is related to new passports. Anyone has seen GU after sending them documents? sorry for this nonsense question.I guess this wait drives me nut and I try not to raise too much hope then bungee jumping again.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Hi all, I just saw GU in my portal. Not sure when it comes about as I haven't logged in for 5 days (bravo me). I guess it is not because of the GCMS which I recently ordered last week as my profile had no updates the last two times I ordered. After almost 9 months waiting, this GU just enlightens my day
What’s your vo?

Pa12Canada

Apr 5, 2019
Congratulations!
Can I ask if you used lawyer / consultant services to reapply or did it yourself?
Was it an appeal or a fresh application with a new ITA?

Not sure if I can send you a separate message on this forum so asking here!

Thank you.
It was a fresh application, the job descriptions that were quoted in the job code were not matching the letters provided by company, so we changed them to better matched job code.

Reactions: yaseerakapadia

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Kidding me! Have you requested GCMS notes? What's the problem?
Oh. There is no problem! You guys just have to prepare for a long wait. Thats it.
I was asked for remedicals 3 weeka ago.
Those have been accepted 2 weeks ago and since then nothing. I even called them but I was instructed to wait. Some people get ppr after remedicals in one day, 3 days, 5 days...I have been waotimg for more than 2 weeks now. But...honestly...What is it going to change? Not my plans for sure. Im not planning to land this year anyway. Just dont take anything as granted. Good luck

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

Need your valuable info:

I just spoke to IRCC agent and shocked to know that they have not received any of my web forms regarding change of address and phone number. Moreover, I asked questions about my eligibility, criminality etc and she gave me completely different information from the ones provided by Mr. Goodale and another IRCC agent.

As per Goodale and another IRCC agent my eligibility was met, criminality passed, and security not initiated.

The agent I spoke to today told me that my eligibility is not done yet and she resisted to provide more information on what part is not done. Now I'm confused if it was actually my info she shared with me or some others because she kept switching between calls and she took more than 60 min to provide status.

Thanks,
SKSV

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need your valuable info:

I just spoke to IRCC agent and shocked to know that they have not received any of my web forms regarding change of address and phone number. Moreover, I asked questions about my eligibility, criminality etc and she gave me completely different information from the ones provided by Mr. Goodale and another IRCC agent.

As per Goodale and another IRCC agent my eligibility was met, criminality passed, and security not initiated.

The agent I spoke to today told me that my eligibility is not done yet and she resisted to provide more information on what part is not done. Now I'm confused if it was actually my info she shared with me or some others because she kept switching between calls and she took more than 60 min to provide status.

Thanks,
SKSV
Order your GCMS notes. It is the only way to make sure that eligibility was met.

Reactions: capricorn7

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

Need your valuable info:

Thanks,
SKSV
What?! What do your GCMS notes say? I strongly believe that what you got from Ralph is the most accurate info, I doubt the agents would give an MP misleading info. Have you already ordered new notes?

I thought you mentioned eligibility was passed?? Note that eigibility "met" is very different from eligibility "passed". Met still leaves room for questions and possible RR.. What was the exact word used from Ralph? If he said "met" then yes, the agent could be right in saying it's not completely done.

Last edited:
Reactions: yaseerakapadia