Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hi People
just spoke to IRCC.

AOR Feb 11
Medicals passed
Criminality in progress
Security not started

About eligibility, the agent said she sees recent notes and ‘review required’.

Is there anybody here who had review required and then received their PPR?
Or does ‘review required’ mean they have second thoughts on whether the applicant meets minimum eligibility criteria..?

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hi People
just spoke to IRCC.

AOR Feb 11
Medicals passed
Criminality in progress
Security not started

Or does ‘review required’ mean they have second thoughts on whether the applicant meets minimum eligibility criteria..?
There are many people who got PPR after review required. Try to get more information on what that review required is for?
Sometimes eligibility can turn to passed by office even without asking for additional information/ADR. But if you know there is anything missing, then you can proactively share that information with IRCC using Webform.

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hi People
just spoke to IRCC.

AOR Feb 11
Medicals passed
Criminality in progress
Security not started

I have seen several folks on here who had review required and got PPR. All it means is that officer needs some clarification on certain items in your application. A senior office may be able to clear that and pass your application. On the flip side you could receive an ADR. Folks have used GCMS notes to find out what was needed or just waited for an email. It's just annoying that this would happen 8 months into your application and not sooner. Did you ask the agent when this was reported?

Reactions: yaseerakapadia

lucasknm

Sep 18, 2018
I wanna cry when I see people who applied 1 MONTH Before me, they are still waiting!!!!!!! THATS FREAKING depressing!

Stay14

Oct 10, 2019
Hello guys,
I have been silently following this forum for a while now. I am coming to the end of my pr journey so I thought I would share me experience to encourage others the same way I have been encouraged by all of you.
I applied for pr as a cec inland.
Aor 16th February 2019.
VO: Vancouver
ADR: transcripts for Canadian education and diploma April 18th
Submitted April 21st
Dead silence till October 7
PFL received October 7th, officer was concerned about my employment declaration. One of the paystubs I submitted had 24hours in a biweekly work period and my employment letter states that I work average of 40 hours a week. Also he couldn’t find a website for my employer and the address on the letter head is a residential address.
So I wrote a letter explaining that My schedule varied and the 40 hours stated was the estimated average over the year. I submitted more paystubs to support this. The 24 hours paystub was around the Christmas break and I took a Christmas vacation. I explained this in the letter and added my T4 to prove that the said pay period was indeed the last pay period of the year. I also got my employer to provide prove of his business registration(I work for a small business). I submitted the documents and letter on the 8th of October. Yesterday the status was “we are reviewing the additional doc.....” today it changed to NA. So I called cic and the agent confirmed they received my documents and made a final decision.(approved) she congratulated me and asked for patience for the ppr.
I know it is a long post, but I just hope it encourages someone. And remember, if they give you a chance through a procedural fairness letter, please do you best to explain all their concerns and add as much evidence as you can get to support your explanations.
Just received my landing interview email.

kellysouthafrica

Oct 18, 2019
Hey Guys

My AOR is 7th Feb and file is with NDVO

There was no progress on the application till end of sept and I was asked for Re-medical, which we completed two weeks back.

I have been seeing many cases reported recently for re-medical, can some one let me know if seeing any positive movement after re-medical's ?
was your re-medical because your previous one had expired?

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
There are many people who got PPR after review required. Try to get more information on what that review required is for?
Sometimes eligibility can turn to passed by office even without asking for additional information/ADR. But if you know there is anything missing, then you can proactively share that information with IRCC using Webform.
Ah got it .. thank you so much!

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
I have seen several folks on here who had review required and got PPR. All it means is that officer needs some clarification on certain items in your application. A senior office may be able to clear that and pass your application. On the flip side you could receive an ADR. Folks have used GCMS notes to find out what was needed or just waited for an email. It's just annoying that this would happen 8 months into your application and not sooner. Did you ask the agent when this was reported?
She said unfortunately she is not comfortable sharing more details but confirmed that notes made regard eligibility on my file are recent.

I ordered GCMS notes late July.
Nothing received yet.
There was someone here a couple pf weeks ago whose application was refused on the grounds of NOC mismatch I think. I am just thinking that for a reason like this, they could consider sending an ADR as a chance for the applicant to clarify or rectify before they take a final call.

It’s very scary to wait for a negative response without being given a chance to make necessary changes.

Reactions: capricorn7