Montreal
Hi Guys.

I got Landing Interview email today. Below is my tineline:

Aor: Feb1
Category: CEC Inland
Initial VO: CPC Edmonton
Final VO: Montreal, File moved on 5th July
Applicants: 1+3

I called CIC numerous times, raised a couple of webforms and every-time status was:
Criminality In progress
Eligibility Not Started
Security Not Started

Somewhere in September CIC agents started saying that Eligibility requires review by a senior officer. Ordered GCMS notes twice, one on 4th July and other on 21st August but never received any.

October 10 I saw an update to my profile wherein Addtional Documents status changed from “ We are reviewing....” to Not Applicable. When I called October 10th I was told that my application is approved and I should wait for further instructions.

October 15, after exactly 8.5 months, I received Landing Interview email.
My analysis of this whole process is that it is just a matter of your file getting touched again after initial analysis. The process is quick the day it gets picked up.

I wish everyone a speedy PR.

I shall be happy to answer any questions people might have.
Congratulations brother!

Happy for you!

Reactions: SKSV

Stay14

Oct 10, 2019
Hi Guys.

I got Landing Interview email today. Below is my tineline:

Aor: Feb1
Category: CEC Inland
Initial VO: CPC Edmonton
Final VO: Montreal, File moved on 5th July
Applicants: 1+3

I called CIC numerous times, raised a couple of webforms and every-time status was:
Criminality In progress
Eligibility Not Started
Security Not Started

Somewhere in September CIC agents started saying that Eligibility requires review by a senior officer. Ordered GCMS notes twice, one on 4th July and other on 21st August but never received any.

October 10 I saw an update to my profile wherein Addtional Documents status changed from “ We are reviewing....” to Not Applicable. When I called October 10th I was told that my application is approved and I should wait for further instructions.

October 15, after exactly 8.5 months, I received Landing Interview email.
My analysis of this whole process is that it is just a matter of your file getting touched again after initial analysis. The process is quick the day it gets picked up.

I wish everyone a speedy PR.

I shall be happy to answer any questions people might have.
Congrats. What date is your interview and what city are you? My application was also approved on the 10th of October, still waiting further instructions

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

jaideepssingh

Nov 10, 2017
Well my file is in Ottawa as per agents and Ralph. But just not hearing anything. All I can think is that I have a very extensive travel history. I toured Europe and spent time in the States. I don't think I'm the only one with this kind of travel history though.
My travel history is similar to yours. AOR 18feb, VO Ottawa. Haven't heard anything back yet.

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Did you get any response after submitting like confirmation email of submitted doc?
I submitted via mycic account
Yes, 4 days after submitting the PFL reply via webform, I have received an email from IRCC stating that they have received the document and send to the VO who handles my file. Honestly, I was surprised and I never expected to get a reply, but they did.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

yuvilucky

Aug 1, 2019
Hello,

On getting a golden email, if I have 2 passports (1 being expired) do I need to send both of my passports or just the current valid one?

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Yes, 4 days after submitting the PFL reply via webform, I have received an email from IRCC stating that they have received the document and send to the VO who handles my file. Honestly, I was surprised and I never expected to get a reply, but they did.
That's nice!
I have also sent a webform to enquire about submitted documents. Let see what happens...