+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Sep 15, 2019
Hi,

I want to know, if anyone here are in similar situation

Aor Feb 9th CEC inland...Eligibility and Criminality passed...Security in process

My file was at Sydney Nova Scotia VO for almost 8 months....I called CIC last Friday to get update...they said my file recently been transferred to Vancouver VO....
Aor Feb 9th CEC inland.Criminality passed. Eligibility and Security in process.
Lat time when I contacted Mr. Goodale, VO is in Sydney, Nova Scotia. I tried calling and never go hold of an agent. I lost my hope and just checking emails for any update.

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Anyone on here whose eligibility and security has not started? My VO is ottawa (Feb 26 AOR); everytime i call i get the same update, for the past 2 months. No additional request for docs, just no communication at all. Also for those who received PPR, did anything change in the CIC account prior to PPR. Like for example, need for additional docs or any other section.

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Well my file is in Ottawa as per agents and Ralph. But just not hearing anything. All I can think is that I have a very extensive travel history. I toured Europe and spent time in the States. I don't think I'm the only one with this kind of travel history though.

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Well my file is in Ottawa as per agents and Ralph. But just not hearing anything. All I can think is that I have a very extensive travel history. I toured Europe and spent time in the States. I don't think I'm the only one with this kind of travel history though.
There's not enough info to suggest what could and could not be the reaosn for delays.

You'll just have to wait unfortunately.

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi Guys.

I got Landing Interview email today. Below is my tineline:

Aor: Feb1
Category: CEC Inland
Initial VO: CPC Edmonton
Final VO: Montreal, File moved on 5th July
Applicants: 1+3

I called CIC numerous times, raised a couple of webforms and every-time status was:
Criminality In progress
Eligibility Not Started
Security Not Started

Somewhere in September CIC agents started saying that Eligibility requires review by a senior officer. Ordered GCMS notes twice, one on 4th July and other on 21st August but never received any.

October 10 I saw an update to my profile wherein Addtional Documents status changed from “ We are reviewing....” to Not Applicable. When I called October 10th I was told that my application is approved and I should wait for further instructions.

October 15, after exactly 8.5 months, I received Landing Interview email.
My analysis of this whole process is that it is just a matter of your file getting touched again after initial analysis. The process is quick the day it gets picked up.

I wish everyone a speedy PR.

I shall be happy to answer any questions people might have.

Higgle

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi everyone

What is a VO that everyone's talking about? Can you control where the VO is at ? Looks like Sydney is not the best place to be , is there anyway we can influence this ?

Higgle

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
I also wanted to find out if everyone who has ppr , also got nominated by a province ? I did the application on my own and a friend just told me that he submitted his express entry , got the ITA and nomination from a province as well .. I just got the ITA and submitted for AOR :(

I'm not sure if getting nominated is crucial for PPR

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
I also wanted to find out if everyone who has ppr , also got nominated by a province ? I did the application on my own and a friend just told me that he submitted his express entry , got the ITA and nomination from a province as well .. I just got the ITA and submitted for AOR :(

I'm not sure if getting nominated is crucial for PPR
If you received the ITA that means you have enough CRS points to qualify so you dont need Provincial nomination.

Reactions: DDhillon