Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Feb 10 AOR, fsw Outland!
Last update from agent is:
Eligibility met
Criminality passed
Security inProgress

is there a way we can call the agent and ask for status? Every time I call then the automated message tells me to raise a web form request.
And when I raised a web form request asking them the status they replied with standard response without any details or update on the status.

is there anything we can do, to figure out the status of the application?

hareemshami

Jan 8, 2019
hello everyone,
need some expert advice. received passports & COPR. On COPR the province is written BC & city is written Vancouver. I asked the VFS staff, they said you can anywhere except QUEBEC. Just wanted to confirm. thanking you in advance.

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
hello everyone,
need some expert advice. received passports & COPR. On COPR the province is written BC & city is written Vancouver. I asked the VFS staff, they said you can anywhere except QUEBEC. Just wanted to confirm. thanking you in advance.
Confirmed as is. You can land anywhere in Canada except Quebec territory.

Reactions: aamool

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
@All dear forum members do you have any idea about the showing POF at the time of landing. How can we do that ? Is it by taking the bank statements with us or is there any other way ? I know we can take 10000 CAD with us but is it per person or per family? Dear friends,Please shed some light on this. Many thanks in advance.

Reactions: CaCal

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Yes u need to inform them. Can u share ur timeline and how far are u towards ppr?
Thanks for the info. I submitted everything on Feb 16 with all my work experience etc documents. I'm almost hitting 8 months. I checked with my consultant and they mentioned I do not have to inform them because my application decision will be based on the documentation I submitted on the date of AOR and is not based on the current situation. :):)

Reactions: fzindani

fzindani

Star Member
May 5, 2015
canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
16-11-2018
Nomination.....
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-03-2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-09-2019
Med's Done....
06-16-2019
Thanks for the info. I submitted everything on Feb 16 with all my work experience etc documents. I'm almost hitting 8 months. I checked with my consultant and they mentioned I do not have to inform them because my application decision will be based on the documentation I submitted on the date of AOR and is not based on the current situation. :):)
Okay then that’s good

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
@All dear forum members do you have any idea about the showing POF at the time of landing. How can we do that ? Is it by taking the bank statements with us or is there any other way ? I know we can take 10000 CAD with us but is it per person or per family? Dear friends,Please shed some light on this. Many thanks in advance.
I'm taking 3000 cash, 3500 forex card, 7500 demand draft of royal Bank of Canada. You only need to show the Bill of all these 3 documents. BILL IS important

tanu912

Nov 1, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2023
AOR Received.
06-09-2023
Completed 8 months today...Aor 7th feb NSNP outland..RR for pof...awaiting officer's review