+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Sorry to hear that bro. I was thinking you might have got PPR or at least a ghost update by now. But this is really bad.. they should have sent the demand for these documents at the early stages of the process itself. Now waiting for 7.5 months + and they sent a whole lot of doc requests.
How much time they have given for the submission?? Please make sure you send the requested docs after double checking them , twice n make sure they are as per IRCC format.
Do msg me or you can msg in the forum also in case, you need any clarifications.
They gave me 7 days for the DAR and 30 days for the POF.
I have finalized all the requested documents and will get a gift deed from my mom tomorrow and her bank statements.

Everything is 100000% correct.
I just never thought they would need it.

I am afraid they don't accept them.
I don't know what is the rate of accepting Fairness comments ? And are gift deed as well ?

Brancov

Sep 24, 2019
Hello all. I am a PNP Inland applicant. AOR Feb 7. I applied through a consultant. My VO is Ottawa. Can I call IRCC to get information about my application or will they talk to only my consultant? I applied for GCMS notes on September 19 but I haven't heard back from them. This silence is frustrating.

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Guys, I am going for a gift deed to respond to the procedural Fairness since my mom gifted me the money.

Do you think it will be accepted?

I am so scared

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Hi @CaCal ,

I tried reinstalling but it was the same. I bought credit of 5$ and tried calling. Do I need to buy premium?

Thanks
Sorry for the late reply. you don’t need to purchase anything. If you have WiFi it’s working.
Please try again Or try installing the app on another phone and call. Best of luck

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
!!Long post alert!!
Hello All,
I have been a silent reader on this forum for a while, I would like to post my journey for anyone who needs assistance.

Single applicant, MS in CS, currently in USA on H1B. CRS 481

Jan 23- Invitation to Apply (ITA)
Feb 08 - Submitted application and recieved Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR)
Mar 11 - sent a request to change address
Mar 13 - Received confirmation of address change
Mar 25- Medicals passed (got notification via email and had to check on the ircc profile for that change
Mar 25 - Recevied biometric request
Apr 1 - Biometric completed
Apr 30 - sent a request via case status inquiry to identify the visa office
May 7 - Recieved response that my VO was Montreal and nothing had started
May 9 - Request first set of GCMS notes via getgcms.com
Jun 10 - Received my first set of gcms notes with the following details
- Criminatily and medical passed
- Eligiblity and background not started.
Jun 17 - Got my passport renewed and submitted a request to update my file with the new passport details. I sent a scanned copy of all pages of the new passport via Case specific inquiry module.
Jun 24 - Recieved confirmation from IRCC that they recieved the new passport and the same had been forwarded to the case officer.

*Silence from IRCC sent a couple of CSE and recieved same response that my eligiblity was under review and that background had not started*

Was getting concerned and tensed as no updates so finally emailed office of goodale

Aug 14 - Emailed Ralph's office with my application details. Recieved response within 3 hours
- Criminality passed.
- Eligibility requires review.
- Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
- Medicals are valid until Feb 2020.

Got really tense as they were still reviewing my eligiblity. My thought was that it was related to my employment letter not mentioning my job duties in detail so i requested my hr to give me an updated letter with detailed job duties
Aug 14 - Requested new set of GCMS notes.

Aug 20 - submitted new letter with a LOE stating why i am submitting a new letter from my old employer
Aug 27 - got confirmation that new letter has been recieved and passed to case officer

Sep 13 - Got second set of gcms notes which were generated on August 16 which confirmed my doubt about the job letter

Sent a couple of cse's to check if new files were delievered to the case officer and the status. They all were saying that they were reviewing my eligiblity
Sept 30 - First ghost update
Oct 1
- 12:55 pm - got response to latest cse stating that background verifcation were valid and they were still reviewing eligiblity
- 2.02 PM - got an email stating that there was a new message in my ircc account . Checked and it was ppr!

Oct 2 - submitted passport with photgraph via fedex.

Now just waiting to get copr and passport with visa stamp.
Congratulations brother!

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
It's PPR, friends!

FSW-Outland

My timeline:
AOR: February 18, 2019
RPRF paid upfront
ADR 1 (Schedule A): April 8, 2019
Medicals passed: April 15, 2019
Biometrics completed April 22, 2019
Ralph Goodale: August 8, 2019 (criminality in progress, eligibility and security checks have not been initiated)
Elite club entered: August 18, 2019
ADR 2 (IMM5604): August 20, 2019
Webform: September 10, 2019 (background verifications are currently not in process yet)
ADR 3 (Government Employment form): September 16, 2019
Ghost Update1: September 25, 2019
Ghost Update2: October 1, 2019

PPR: October 2, 2019

VO Ottawa CPC

Good luck to everyone, praying you all get Ready For Visa emails soon!
Congratulations!

Reactions: Dreamer_2019

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello all dear forum members:

I really can’t believe it but yes .. surprisingly it is PPR!!!
Though I got a ghost update late night but then it is my 3rd ghost update.. so I was just praying for not any new ADR or something worse but don’t know why deep inside my heart I had a feeling that it is going tonne PPR.

Many many thanks to all the forum members of Jan 2019 n Feb 2019 group for all their love, support n motivation when I needed it the most. I am really really thankful to all you.

Now let’s share my timeline :
AOR 16 Feb 2019
Medicals cleated - 4 Apr
Biometrics request- 5 Apr
Biometrics updated in CIC Account 18 Apr

Then there was a complete long silence. Then

27/08/2019 - emailed Ralph for status
(ELIGIBILITY- RECOMMENDED PASS(eligibility in progress), CRIMINALITY- PASSED & SECURITY- NOT STARTED.
04/09/2019 - called IRCC n got the status update info sharing is also complete plus agent told that file is open. (don’t know what that exactly means). She said Everything seems normal till now.
1st GHOST UPDATE after BIOMETRICS UPDATE W/O EMAIL ON 13/09/2019.
2nd Ghost update 20 or 21/09/2019.
3rd n final Ghost Update - Yesterday night
n Finally PPR today morning.

Sorry forgot to mention that PPR email came in the Spam/Junk in my gmail account. I was checking it regularly from the last around 2 months. So please don’t forget to check your Junk/Spam, you never know.

So I was thinking of updating earlier but then I thought would be better to go n submit the passports first n then in the evening I will update the forum.
So this is like my journey from the start to the finish. So just praying to God to shower PPR mails on all my friends who are waiting. Dear God, bless us all.
Congratulations brother!

All the best for the new journey!

Reactions: Amit22

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Guys Finally got Landing interview email from Etobicoke for Oct 10

CEC inland
AOR : Feb 08
NOC : 4012 ,6311 and 2141
CRS : 486
Primary + Spouse
Visa Office : IRCC Winnipeg

If your file is in this location, you have to wait lit bit long but you will receive mostly good news

All the best Guys !!
Congratulations!