+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Hello all dear forum members:

I really can’t believe it but yes .. surprisingly it is PPR!!!
Though I got a ghost update late night but then it is my 3rd ghost update.. so I was just praying for not any new ADR or something worse but don’t know why deep inside my heart I had a feeling that it is going tonne PPR.

Many many thanks to all the forum members of Jan 2019 n Feb 2019 group for all their love, support n motivation when I needed it the most. I am really really thankful to all you.

Now let’s share my timeline :
AOR 16 Feb 2019
Medicals cleated - 4 Apr
Biometrics request- 5 Apr
Biometrics updated in CIC Account 18 Apr

Then there was a complete long silence. Then

27/08/2019 - emailed Ralph for status
(ELIGIBILITY- RECOMMENDED PASS(eligibility in progress), CRIMINALITY- PASSED & SECURITY- NOT STARTED.
04/09/2019 - called IRCC n got the status update info sharing is also complete plus agent told that file is open. (don’t know what that exactly means). She said Everything seems normal till now.
1st GHOST UPDATE after BIOMETRICS UPDATE W/O EMAIL ON 13/09/2019.
2nd Ghost update 20 or 21/09/2019.
3rd n final Ghost Update - Yesterday night
n Finally PPR today morning.

Sorry forgot to mention that PPR email came in the Spam/Junk in my gmail account. I was checking it regularly from the last around 2 months. So please don’t forget to check your Junk/Spam, you never know.

So I was thinking of updating earlier but then I thought would be better to go n submit the passports first n then in the evening I will update the forum.
So this is like my journey from the start to the finish. So just praying to God to shower PPR mails on all my friends who are waiting. Dear God, bless us all.
Heartiest congratulations...Could you please share your VO.

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
I finally got PPR as well! Received e-mail at 5:50AM PST time.

EE - FSW - Prepaid RPRF - VO Sydney
4 February - AOR
10 April - BIL
... long wait, no updates
10 June - Ordered GCMS/CBSA notes and got to know my wife was under Comprehensive SS (Iranian citizen)
20 September - Ghost Update signifying end of security (Great relief here, as I thought other folks on the forum were talking of 1+ year for this step)
... long wait, called 2 times CIC to know what was going on and why they didn't issue PPR, they mentioned I may have to do medicals again (mine would expire end of November)
3 October - Decided to order again GCMS/CBSA notes hoping this would force an offer to issue PPR since I knew everything was completed
4 October - Ready for Visa e-mail received!

Now I don't know if ordering the GCMS/CBSA notes really helped or not, who knows.. Couple of questions related to PPR:
- I only received it on my e-mail, there's no messages on my application on CIC, is that normal?
- If only have to submit photocopies of my passport page, do they need to be in color or B/W is fine?
Heartiest congratulations :):):)

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
I finally got PPR as well! Received e-mail at 5:50AM PST time.

EE - FSW - Prepaid RPRF - VO Sydney
4 February - AOR
10 April - BIL
... long wait, no updates
10 June - Ordered GCMS/CBSA notes and got to know my wife was under Comprehensive SS (Iranian citizen)
20 September - Ghost Update signifying end of security (Great relief here, as I thought other folks on the forum were talking of 1+ year for this step)
... long wait, called 2 times CIC to know what was going on and why they didn't issue PPR, they mentioned I may have to do medicals again (mine would expire end of November)
3 October - Decided to order again GCMS/CBSA notes hoping this would force an offer to issue PPR since I knew everything was completed
4 October - Ready for Visa e-mail received!

Now I don't know if ordering the GCMS/CBSA notes really helped or not, who knows.. Couple of questions related to PPR:
- I only received it on my e-mail, there's no messages on my application on CIC, is that normal?
- If only have to submit photocopies of my passport page, do they need to be in color or B/W is fine?
Many many congrats

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Many many congratulations. B&W Passport photocopies are ok. You also need two 50x70 mm coloured pics for PR (specially mention that you need them for PR usually Photo studios develop 35x45 mm but that size is for Visitor Visa).
Write name, date photo taken on and got it stamped from the photo studio on back of one photo only. 2 B&W photo copies of passport; only the latest passports not the old ones, original passports plus fee for passport transmission.
Good luck n hope you get COPR soon.

curious_furious

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
Hello all dear forum members:

I really can’t believe it but yes .. surprisingly it is PPR!!!
Though I got a ghost update late night but then it is my 3rd ghost update.. so I was just praying for not any new ADR or something worse but don’t know why deep inside my heart I had a feeling that it is going tonne PPR.

Many many thanks to all the forum members of Jan 2019 n Feb 2019 group for all their love, support n motivation when I needed it the most. I am really really thankful to all you.

Now let’s share my timeline :
AOR 16 Feb 2019
Medicals cleated - 4 Apr
Biometrics request- 5 Apr
Biometrics updated in CIC Account 18 Apr

Then there was a complete long silence. Then

27/08/2019 - emailed Ralph for status
(ELIGIBILITY- RECOMMENDED PASS(eligibility in progress), CRIMINALITY- PASSED & SECURITY- NOT STARTED.
04/09/2019 - called IRCC n got the status update info sharing is also complete plus agent told that file is open. (don’t know what that exactly means). She said Everything seems normal till now.
1st GHOST UPDATE after BIOMETRICS UPDATE W/O EMAIL ON 13/09/2019.
2nd Ghost update 20 or 21/09/2019.
3rd n final Ghost Update - Yesterday night
n Finally PPR today morning.

Sorry forgot to mention that PPR email came in the Spam/Junk in my gmail account. I was checking it regularly from the last around 2 months. So please don’t forget to check your Junk/Spam, you never know.

So I was thinking of updating earlier but then I thought would be better to go n submit the passports first n then in the evening I will update the forum.
So this is like my journey from the start to the finish. So just praying to God to shower PPR mails on all my friends who are waiting. Dear God, bless us all.
Congratulations...

Reactions: Amit22