+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

dkaur501

Aug 22, 2019
Helloo everyone

Got the PPR on 1-Oct :) .Thanks every one for the Support. Hope everyone will get their PPR soon. All the best guyz
CEC Inland
Score :462
AOR : 25 Feb-19
6 Months completed - 25-Aug-19
PPR -1-OCT
VO -Edmonton

I got the information from CIC agent through Call that my PR application got approved on Aug 15, 2019 but I got the ready for visa email yesterday.

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi All,

Finally Got the PPR on 1-Oct , Finally, AND NOW MY WAIT HAS ENDED !!! :) .Thanks every one in this group for all the updates and information shared. All the best for the ones who has not received the PPR, keep faith and patience mail will come. I know its frustrating but keep calm. Below are the timelines.

CEC Inland - Primary + Spouse
Score :452
Draw Date: 13-Nov-18
AOR :8 Feb-19
Medical Passed : 23-Mar-19
6 Months completed - 7-Aug-19
Raised 1st Web form on 8-Aug-19 . Standard reply
GCMS notes raised on 29-Aug- Yet to receive the notes :)
PPR -1-OCT
Landing Schedule for 5-Oct
** (Don't have any details on the visa office / etc)
**Note (Lots of Travel History and PCC from 3 different countries for me and my wife both )

Not sure of the ghost updates as the application was with the lawyer, but based on the response / profile snapshots send by them, there was no updates in the profile. Final email received from the lawyer.
Congratulations man
What is your VO?

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi
I emailed Ralph to know my status of my application on Sept 9. Is it possible to email him on the month of Oct? I just want to know how frequently I can email him to know the status of my application. Moreover, can you provide the call centre agent number to know the status of my application? I tried to call on this number +16139444000 but now it's not working. Is there any other number to call the IRCC agent plz let me know.

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
My application is also in Sydney NS, and all steps are passed including security, but a final decision has not been taken yet.
I was thinking whether ordering GCMS notes at this point it may help to expedite the process since from my understanding an officer actually has to go to review the notes before sending them out?

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
It's PPR, friends!

FSW-Outland

My timeline:
AOR: February 18, 2019
RPRF paid upfront
ADR 1 (Schedule A): April 8, 2019
Medicals passed: April 15, 2019
Biometrics completed April 22, 2019
Ralph Goodale: August 8, 2019 (criminality in progress, eligibility and security checks have not been initiated)
Elite club entered: August 18, 2019
ADR 2 (IMM5604): August 20, 2019
Webform: September 10, 2019 (background verifications are currently not in process yet)
ADR 3 (Government Employment form): September 16, 2019
Ghost Update1: September 25, 2019
Ghost Update2: October 1, 2019

PPR: October 2, 2019

VO Ottawa CPC

Good luck to everyone, praying you all get Ready For Visa emails soon!

ihthisham.mubarak

Jun 12, 2019
Inland (Canada only - 1 888 242 21000) you need to have your application number. They will give you basically the same information you can see on the tool online. But is better to show interest and call and request GCMS notes so you can have an idea how long you profile will take.
Is there a number to call outside of canada

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Yeah :(((
What exactly does the PPR email actually contain? Request to mail passports?

Request for Submission of Passports

Dear Handsome Gorilla

Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing and we need your passport and the documents listed below in order to make a final decision.

Please read carefully all information and instructions set out below and complete the steps accordingly.

Visa Validity:

Once issued, permanent resident visas usually expire on the date of expiry of your medical examination results, which in your case is Date of Medical Results of Handsome Gorilla. If there is an earlier date of expiry on your visa(s), that is because the passport validity of you or one of your accompanying dependents expires before the medical examination expiry date.

You and all your accompanying dependents must travel to Canada and present your immigration documents at a Canadian Port of Entry before they expire. The validity of the visas cannot be extended.

If you are a citizen of a country that is exempt from obtaining a visa to visit Canada under Regulation 190 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, please follow the instructions below regarding your passport requirements (NOTE: To find out if you are visa-exempt under Regulation 190, consult the following CIC webpage: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp#exemptions):

Send a photocopy of your passport (all pages) and of the passport of your accompanying spouse and dependent children (all pages), if applicable to CPC-Ottawa.

Documents to submit:

1. Original signed valid passport for yourself and each accompanying dependent:
· Each person, including minor children, must have their own passport, and there must be at least two blank pages in each passport

· Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official, and other special passports are not acceptable

· Passports that are not signed by the holder are not valid for travel

1. Two (2) recent photographs for yourself and each accompanying dependent:
· The photos must be 35 mm x 45 mm, and must have a white background. Exact photo specifications are available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf

· The name of each applicant must be written on the back of one (1) picture

1. Please complete the information requested on the Passport Submission Form below.
  2. Others:

Please submit all passports and documents in one package, with a copy of this letter, within 30 days. Failure to provide the requested documents within this time frame may result in the closure of your application without further notification.

How to submit:

Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in of CPC-Ottawa.

1. Passports should be submitted through a Canadian Visa Application Centre (VAC). Find the VAC nearest to you: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/vac.asp?utm_source=slash-vac&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=generic.

1. Alternatively, you can send your passport through a registered courier provider only if there is no Visa Application Centre in your country of residence (ensure you enclose a return airway bill for the return of the documents).

You must submit your passport(s) and documents and collect your visa(s) from the Visa Application Center (VAC) in your country of residence, using one of the following options:

1. In person or through an authorized representative:

You, or an authorized person you have designated, must attend to submit your passport(s) and documents to the VAC. You must also submit a printed copy of this email to the VAC.

Your authorized representative must present a Letter of Authorization (below) completed and signed by you, along with his/her identification document (preferably a valid passport) and a copy of this email.

1. By commercial courier:

Residents of Congo-Kinshasa, please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/DRC/faq.html - “How can I retrieve my passport?” for details on what to include in your couriered package.

Residents of Ethiopia, please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Ethiopia/faq.html - “How can I retrieve my passport?” for details on what to include in your couriered package.

Residents of Kenya, please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Kenya/faq.html - “How can I retrieve my passport?” for details on what to include in your couriered package.

Residents of Tanzania, please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Tanzania/faq.html - “How can I retrieve my passport?” for details on what to include in your couriered package.

Residents of Uganda, please see: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Tanzania/faq.html - “How can I retrieve my passport?” for details on what to include in your couriered package.

The VAC will ensure safe and fast transmission of the passport(s) and documents to the High Commission, and back to the VAC once we have issued the visa(s).

For hours of operation, VAC fees for these services, and any further information you require, please refer to the respective VAC website.

Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address.

If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)

CPC – Ottawa

PO Box 9780

Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9

• Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.
  • Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
  • Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.
  • Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.
  • You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

If sent by private courier (only)

CPC – Ottawa

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1

• If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier. Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.

Change in Family Composition:

You must notify our office in writing if there are or will be changes in your life circumstances before using your visas, such as:

· Family status (e.g. marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation, birth, adoption, death of the sponsor, principal applicant or any accompanying family member); or

· You or any of your family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

Failure to inform us of any of these changes may delay processing, may result in the cancellation of your immigrant visas, or may render you and/or your family members inadmissible to Canada. Failure to inform us of dependent family members during your application processing will permanently exclude them from later sponsorship in the Family Class.

Any changes that result in visa reissuance will incur a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge of CAD$30 for each visa that needs to be re-issued.

No reminder letter will be sent. You are requested to immediately act upon the instructions set out in this letter.

We wish you safe travels, and happiness and success in your new home in Canada!

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello Family,

I called CIC today and came to know from the agent that there are some notes on 24th September, 2019.

Agent was nice so explained me in detail saying that the officer has put review required.

So I was disheartened at the first but agent Danielle was too nice and explained me that review is not a red flag or any issue with the file it simply means that the 1st officer has verified things but wants a second opinion from the senior officer as its an important decision to be taken.

So said the file doesnt have any problem but didnt gave any timeline.

Just a silly question to all my fellow experts if you can answer.

My file is under CEC category and GCMS notes ordered on 4th July, 2019 but received on 12th September, 2019 says CEC met as well as FSW met.

In case if the file doesnt suffice CEC eligibility’s do they then approve it under FSW?

Also if they are any concerns they do send a Procedural Fairness Letter right before just taking a decision.

I have ordered another GCMS notes on 01st October, 2019 as completed 8 months.

Agents say file doesnt have any problem its just that I have added my wife during the processing of the application thats why timeline has increased more than 6 months but I have now crossed 8 months.

Please share your expertise by when I should expect something.

I would appreciate your reply.

Please & Thank You.

Hope this week it rains PPR for everyone!

AOR : 1st February, 2019 (Single applicant)
Category : CEC Inland
Marital Status Changed : 9th March, 2019
Medical Passed : 17th March, 2019 (Self)
Updated CIC about Marital Status : 25th March, 2019
ADR : 28th March, 2019 (Marriage Proof)
ADS : 28th May, 2019 (Marriage proofs submitted)
Medical Passed for wife : 4th June, 2019
ADR : 12th September, 2019 (Additional Marriage Proof & Spouse Biometrics)
ADS : 18th September, 2019 (Marriage Proof & Bio submitted)
Criminality : Passed
Eligibility : Under Review
Security : Not Started
Visa Office : Montreal