+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
No
Hi there,
My application is also currently being processed at Vancouver local office. My AOR is Feb 25, 2019 and stuck in eligibility review.

Did you receive your PPR?[/QUOT
Not yet even my file is stuck in eligibility review. Don't know what will happen next.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
AOR : Feb, 18
Biometric : April, 3
Medical and biometric update : April, 26
RPRF and paid : August, 16
Ghost Update: September, 11
ADR 1 (CV and Supplementary Info form) : September, 17
ADR 1 uploaded : September, 22
Ghost Update: September, 22
ADR 2 (Schedule A and Travel history): September, 22
ADR 2 uploaded: September, 25
No updates after that.

As i was reading about the SS on CV request. Can someone please put some light on the status of the application. ?
This is the first ADR I have come across for CV. I don't think resume is listed in R10 completeness documents either.

Was the supplementary Info form related to work too?

dreamon18

Jul 29, 2019
This is the first ADR I have come across for CV. I don't think resume is listed in R10 completeness documents either.

Was the supplementary Info form related to work too?
Supplementary info form was both about the filed of study, thesis, reasearch work, and supervisor for all these .

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Received PPR 1st october.
AOR 1st Feb
GU 13 Sep
VO Montreal
FSW outland
Congratulations brother!

This gives me some hope aa we share the same timeline.

AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Visa Office : Montreal
Only difference is category : CEC Inland

Instead of Ghost Update had got ADR for spouse biometrics on 12th Sept, 2019.

Wish PPR comes before end of this week.

Wish you all the best!

Reactions: Holyange

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
I had paid on 28th August. I did have 7 days deadline to pay RPRF. From RPRF to PPR, it took 33 days
Every case is different.
In immitracke usually it takes less than 10 days to get PPR after RPRF. In my case, I am 55 days post RPRF and still no PPR.

vid_1234

Oct 1, 2019
Hi, I received an email from them on the 27th.

.........................................................................................................................................................
"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require that you upload the following documents
to your online account:

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and your spouse
This must be received at this office by: ......

Please upload these documents to your online account only."
........................................................................................................................................................

Hope this helps! Good luck!
RPRF on 27 Aug n PPR on 30 Sep... really. This is too much time. I heard they usually give 7 days to pay n upload the docs. How many days they gave you ???[/QUOTE]

You have to pay RPRF within 7 days time.

talk2allan

Dec 13, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
mississauga
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Finally Got the PPR on 1-Oct , Finally, AND NOW MY WAIT HAS ENDED !!! :) .Thanks every one in this group for all the updates and information shared. All the best for the ones who has not received the PPR, keep faith and patience mail will come. I know its frustrating but keep calm. Below are the timelines.

CEC Inland - Primary + Spouse
Score :452
Draw Date: 13-Nov-18
AOR :8 Feb-19
Medical Passed : 23-Mar-19
6 Months completed - 7-Aug-19
Raised 1st Web form on 8-Aug-19 . Standard reply
GCMS notes raised on 29-Aug- Yet to receive the notes :)
PPR -1-OCT
Landing Schedule for 5-Oct
** (Don't have any details on the visa office / etc)
**Note (Lots of Travel History and PCC from 3 different countries for me and my wife both )

Not sure of the ghost updates as the application was with the lawyer, but based on the response / profile snapshots send by them, there was no updates in the profile. Final email received from the lawyer.

soyzalpha

Aug 6, 2019
Congratulations guys...I thought Montreal was a polar bear. Actually Sydney it is...:(:(:(
Sydney is in dormant state. My application doesn't have any updates since submission. AOR Feb 11th.
Not sure when they will start working on these? Does Sydney office support other governmental stuff not unique to other VO's ? My employer is willing to send me to Canada as there is a position for me , but it is all dependent on PPR. Just waiting for the golden email.