+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
This is great news. As per my understanding if their system, once you submit the required document, you may receive you PPR within 24 hours. Go for it man.

And this also means that they restarted working on Feb again, wohooo.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
This is great news. As per my understanding if their system, once you submit the required document, you may receive you PPR within 24 hours. Go for it man.

And this also means that they restarted working on Feb again, wohooo.
I agree bro.

My AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Category : CEC Inland
Visa Office : Montreal
Eligibility: In progress
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started

Got a Biometrics for spouse & additional marriage proof which were submitted on 18th September, 2019 after that again silence.

I hope they dont wait till 12th October to review the documents to issue PPR as I read someone said they wait till the deadline end date.

Hope to see some magic.

Wish PPR for all who are waiting!

vid_1234

Oct 1, 2019
Good morning everyone,

Been reading this thread for quite some time now.

Got PPR yesterday! (30/09/2019)

Below are my timelines: FSW - Outland - Kuwait (Primary + 1 Dependent)
Visa Office - London
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PR application Submission - 8 Feb 2019 (AOR)
MEP - 21 March 2019
BIL completed - 8 Apr 2019
RPRF Request - 27 August 2019
PPR - 30 September 2019

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck everyone! :)

dreamon18

Jul 29, 2019
AOR : Feb, 18
Biometric : April, 3
Medical and biometric update : April, 26
RPRF and paid : August, 16
Ghost Update: September, 11
ADR 1 (CV and Supplementary Info form) : September, 17
ADR 1 uploaded : September, 22
Ghost Update: September, 22
ADR 2 (Schedule A and Travel history): September, 22
ADR 2 uploaded: September, 25
No updates after that.

As i was reading about the SS on CV request. Can someone please put some light on the status of the application. ?

Last edited:

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Good morning everyone,

Been reading this thread for quite some time now.

Got PPR yesterday! (30/09/2019)

Below are my timelines: FSW - Outland - Kuwait (Primary + 1 Dependent)
Visa Office - London
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PR application Submission - 8 Feb 2019 (AOR)
MEP - 21 March 2019
BIL completed - 8 Apr 2019
RPRF Request - 27 August 2019
PPR - 30 September 2019

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck everyone! :)
Did you receive any email from IRCC to pay the RPRF, or you paid it without any notice on that date?

vid_1234

Oct 1, 2019
Did you receive any email from IRCC to pay the RPRF, or you paid it without any notice on that date?
Hi, I received an email from them on the 27th.

.........................................................................................................................................................
"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require that you upload the following documents
to your online account:

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and your spouse
This must be received at this office by: ......

Please upload these documents to your online account only."
........................................................................................................................................................

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016

.........................................................................................................................................................
"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require that you upload the following documents
to your online account:

........................................................................................................................................................

And when did you send them the receipt of RPFP? I mean, how long did it take to get the PPR email from the time you sent them the receipt?

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019

to your online account:

This means that you have previously paid the RPRF and now they are requesting you to re-upload the proof of payment ?

yuvilucky

Aug 1, 2019
Hello,

This morning I got an email which reads,

"This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course."

Is this a Ghost Update?
I haven't called them in a while.

I did raise a web form couple of weeks back and got the response which said there are no updates.

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hello,

This morning I got an email which reads,

"This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course."

Is this a Ghost Update?
I haven't called them in a while.

I did raise a web form couple of weeks back and got the response which said there are no updates.
No, sorry bro. This is not a ghost update. It is a reply to your webform.

Reactions: yuvilucky

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019

to your online account:

Hope this helps! Good luck![/QUOTE]

RPRF on 27 Aug n PPR on 30 Sep... really. This is too much time. I heard they usually give 7 days to pay n upload the docs. How many days they gave you ???

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I NEED YOUR HELP AGAIN!!!!

DR: Nov 22, 2018
AOR: Feb 15, 2019 (Feb 14, got a pictures request, submitted the same day)
Medicals Request: May 14, 2019
Medicals Passed: Jun 01, 2019
Police Clearance Request: Aug 22, 2019
Pre Arrival Letter Received: Aug 23, 2019
Police Clearance Submitted: Sep 09, 2019
Background CRIMINALITY Passed: Sep 10, 2019
Background SECURITY Passed: Sep 26, 2019

PNP Paper Based Applicant (OINP) / INLAND / 1 Dependent / SYDNEY / All fees paid in advance.

My question is... HOW LONG DOES THE PPR TAKES ?

I have not seen any update on https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-inland-paper-based-pr-applications-tracker or people getting PPR. I read that is within the 7 to 20 next days, and the average is 10 days. I just want to check with you guys that are the experts in this matter. My lawyers are reactive and they do have access to the portal, so I don't see ghost updates. I just use the online "Check status tool".

Thanks in advance for all your support!!! This is an amazing group!!!

lovecanada001

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Did anybody receive PR whose visa office is in Vancouver and AOR on FEB? The reason is most of the people who got PR are mostly processed in ottawa and montreal office. I didnot find any people who got PR and their file processed in Vancouver.
Hi there,
My application is also currently being processed at Vancouver local office. My AOR is Feb 25, 2019 and stuck in eligibility review.

Did you receive your PPR?