+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Feb24

Sep 14, 2019
Got the mail at 3:08 am this morning, didn't go to spam, the filter worked for me.

I can confirm the theory that you feel nothing. I was watching a movie and saw the notification on my mobile, instead of opening it I kept watching the movie. I don't feel like its the end of the journey or anything like that, No elevated emotions, don't even feel like the weight off my head or heart.
For me, its just the end of another part of the journey and the beginning of the next part, which is also going to be challenging and demanding.

Thank you guys for keeping me company when I felt lost out and lost. The last 7 months taught me so many lessons that I was too stubborn learn in the past. Thank you for being the best supports, advisers and motivators.[/QUOTE]

Congrats buddy

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
@curious_furious @adstarscream732 @LuckyCent @lina_ballerina @PrasadK @SKSV @Bunny Thapar @ranjitrajkumar @CaCal

Got the mail at 3:08 am this morning, didn't go to spam, the filter worked for me.

I can confirm the theory that you feel nothing. I was watching a movie and saw the notification on my mobile, instead of opening it I kept watching the movie. I don't feel like its the end of the journey or anything like that, No elevated emotions, don't even feel like the weight off my head or heart.
For me, its just the end of another part of the journey and the beginning of the next part, which is also going to be challenging and demanding.

Thank you guys for keeping me company when I felt lost out and lost. The last 7 months taught me so many lessons that I was too stubborn learn in the past. Thank you for being the best supports, advisers and motivators.
Congratulations dude:). Good luck for your future endeavors

Reactions: RBV2909

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
@curious_furious @adstarscream732 @LuckyCent @lina_ballerina @PrasadK @SKSV @Bunny Thapar @ranjitrajkumar @CaCal

Thank you guys for keeping me company when I felt lost out and lost. The last 7 months taught me so many lessons that I was too stubborn learn in the past. Thank you for being the best supports, advisers and motivators.
Congratulations and I wish you the best in Canada!!!

talk2allan

Dec 13, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
mississauga
NOC Code......

congrats Buddy :) See you soon in Canada ..

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Have you tried to apply Restoration of Status? Or raise an appeal through call center?
there will be a 250 additional fee for Restoration on the top of open work permit fee and you should be able to collect a refund of open work permit holder fee on your previous refused work permit application, if my memory serves my right.

If you have the receipt of the payment that you made for your application, i would suggest you to appeal which can be made through call center.
Please make sure that you actually paid 150 WP plus 100 something open WP holder fee in the first place, thus, they will have no reason to turn you down.

All the best!
You are right, I can apply for restoration, its just I can not day one without wrking after 3 months of no work!
Appealed at the call centre and received a refusal.. reason is I didn't pay fees. Am not sure if they looked at the proof of payment I attached that obviously mentions the date I paid so I was well within the deadline. But now I am scared if I talk more about this with them, it may affect my PR.
But yes, once the decision on PR comes through, I will ask them about the refund.

Thanks very much though for yur reply and all the best!

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal

Congratulations brotherman!

Happy for you!

All the best for the journey ahead!✌

Good to see CIC working on a Saturday that gives me hope bro!

Wish PPR for everyone waiting!

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019

Can you pls mention what country you are in? If you are in India, 3:08 AM on Sat for you is still Friday for Canada which means they aren’t working on the weekend.

lovecanada001

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hello Friends,
Can someone confirm the eligibility criteria for express entry for federal skilled worker - do we need minimum 1 year job experience in one particular occupation or overall job experience of 1 year?
AOR - 25 Feb 2019
Still waiting for PPR.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019

Happy for you!

I haven't seen any article talking about them working on Saturday, however, one member of the group said that they mentioned working on Saturday on Twiter. Regarding Saturday PPR, simply when your file is approved, or request RPRF, they trigger the automated mails after their working hours, that is why it arrives to India, for me in Egypt, either same days very late or early next morning. So our friend's file was apprived yesterday and the email arrived at 3 am next day. CONGRATULATIONS my friend, see you in Canada.

shubhamtapadar

Dec 11, 2018
united states of america
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-11-2018
Nomination.....
12-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-02-2019
Oh sorry I meant.
I am still waiting. 8 Feb AOR
I meant, has anyone received additional verifications as a response after raising webform. ?
I raised a webform to change my address and phone number. Didn't get any acknowledgement from then but it was updated as I saw in the gcms notes. Sorry I cannot comment if you have submitted additional documents in response to an ADR. Maybe someone else can help you.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019

Happy for you!

Thank You for your wishes
A small correction, when I received the mail It was still Friday evening there

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Anyone got his PPR today ?
This would mean that they indeed work on Saturday, even senior officers.
According to IRCC they have started processing cases on weekends too, but most probably that will the PA and CA only. The immigration officers are unlikely to work on weekends. Also, they don't send out any sort of communications on weekends. sometimes you might get it on weekends because of some delays. I forgot to mention the time zones, I thought I did. :(