+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

bhumikamehta6

Apr 10, 2019
VO and AOR? What is the status of your criminality, security and eligibility when you last checked?
My VO is Ottawa and AOR is 23rd Feb. As per the email that I received from Mr.Ralph's office the status was as below

Criminality passed.

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Got this revert on 9th of Sep.

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
My VO is Ottawa and AOR is 23rd Feb. As per the email that I received from Mr.Ralph's office the status was as below

Criminality passed.

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Got this revert on 9th of Sep.
When did you know of eligibility being passed? I'm 3 days after you and my eligibility has not even started, hence curious.

bhumikamehta6

Apr 10, 2019
When did you know of eligibility being passed? I'm 3 days after you and my eligibility has not even started, hence curious.
I got to know about it from the revert that Goodale's office sent me. Maybe you should try sending an email to him and inquire about your application status. When I had earlier called IRCC on 26th Aug they did not really provide any details other than what I was seeing on the portal.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Recommended Pass and Pass are not the same, so it might have been on a date after 9th September.

Reactions: bhumikamehta6

tejsajja

Jan 3, 2019
Hi. Will sharing an additional document after Eligibility status is recommended pass impact the final review?
Thanks.