+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Bvk2001

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
My AOR 12 FEB and visa office Vancouver. Its been almost more than 6 months thats why really worried about it.
dear how about your issue of forgetting inform past visa refusal.I m exactly in the same situation AOR april 2019, but did not inform about uk and australia visa refusal. I m confused since my medical,criminality and eligibility passed. what can I do

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
PPR Time for me!

FSW-Outland
AOR Feb 16th
MEP/BIO request & complete Apr 5th
GCMS Ordered July 18th
GCMS Received Aug 20th (Eligibility Not Started, Info Sharing In Progress, Criminality Passed, Security Not Started)
PPR Sep 18th

No Ghost updates.
Congrats! What was your VO?

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
This question was asked and answered like a dozen times now in the last few days, is there anyway to pin the answer?
Seems like no one wants to look for the answers
I wish we could have an FAQ forum, where we can direct all these queries.
But, that would also be just as useless, as some people prefer to ask the question rather than expending a little effort and searching for a solution.

Cruzo

Sep 18, 2019
Hi guys ,

Been a silent observer for a long time.
And now its PPR. .
AOR- feb 13
MEP - march 30
Biometric - 1st apr
Long silence after that . Called IRCC a couple of times with no big updates.
GU 1 - 17th Sep
GU 2- 18th Sep
PPR mail - 19th Sep

Thank you so much for the valuable inputs provided by everyone in the group only that gave immense confidence in the entire journey.

All the best for everyone out there. . All of us are going to get PPR soon !

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi guys ,

Been a silent observer for a long time.
And now its PPR. .
AOR- feb 13
MEP - march 30
Biometric - 1st apr
Long silence after that . Called IRCC a couple of times with no big updates.
GU 1 - 17th Sep
GU 2- 18th Sep
PPR mail - 19th Sep

Thank you so much for the valuable inputs provided by everyone in the group only that gave immense confidence in the entire journey.

All the best for everyone out there. . All of us are going to get PPR soon !
Congrats! wish you all the very best for your new life ahead. I have the same AoR, still waiting though..

Reactions: LuckyCent and CaCal

Pooja2602

Feb 9, 2019
I really hope so. Fingers crossed.

You need not worry about the statement from the agent. Application can get delayed if some of the information we provided are not easily verifiable. In such cases the immigration officers will need extra information which will take time to gather. As long as you have provided everything they might need and the documents, time line and all match you don't have anything to worry. It will take few more weeks maximum to arrive, but it will come.

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Hello everyone

I called CIC last month they confirmed my application was approved on Aug 15 and told me will receive the email in coming weeks, its been more than month now but didn't receive any email. even called CIC again last week they told me they don't know when the email will be generated , I have submitted web form as well but no rply

Anyone facing same situation?
or anyone have any clue, what am suppose to do
this thing giving me anxiety at next level
Did you check Spam or Junk mail in the past month???
I might have been there, it is only valid for 30 days.

Karime77

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
During the last couple of days many people have received their PPR, CONGRATULATIONS.
I have noticed that they have all paied their RPRF upfront. This means that whoever, like me, paied it up on request, this will provoke some delay but hopefully not much. Best of luck everyone and just be patient.