>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

moonmouna

Sep 13, 2019
Morocco
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
14th February 2019
I got my first ghost update! AOR 7th Feb.
Security check was in progress from Jul. 18th.
Does this update refer to the end of that check?
I think it's a ghost update but i wonder if you had many travels on your background so they took much time in security?!

Drebaba2019

Apr 11, 2019
Dear all,
I am extremely overwhelmed now. My AOR is Feb 27th. Eligibility recommended passed since Aug. Pls, whats the trend now, when can i expect PPR?

Reactions: DDhillon

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
D said:
Dear all,
I am extremely overwhelmed now. My AOR is Feb 27th. Eligibility recommended passed since Aug. Pls, whats the trend now, when can i expect PPR?
What is your VO? Mine is just before you (Aug 26). When I called on Aug 26, my eligibility had not even started

Aussie1

Nov 20, 2018
I have received the below generic reply to my webform inquiry. My AOR is 25 of Feb. It is frustrating.

Good day xxxx,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Someone got PPR yesterday, AOR Mar 1st. Even after 6mnths are Eligibility and Security hadn't started.
Seems like Ottawa is moving faster than the others. I saw a lot of PPRs in the Feb7-14 range last week. Whats with your username (lol), have to remove it every time in order to quote your post

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
I got my first ghost update! AOR 7th Feb.
Security check was in progress from Jul. 18th.
Does this update refer to the end of that check?
Hey are you an inland applicant or outland? Also, how did you know the starting date for this check? Best of luck with your application.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hey are you an inland applicant or outland? Also, how did you know the starting date for this check? Best of luck with your application.
Second part of your question, you find out in many ways, I asked an agent and he told me when my criminality was passed, eligibility was recommended pass and all