Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
I guess there wasn’t any email saying your application/account is updated. It is just when you login, you see Application/Profile Updated instead of Submitted Once only. Am I right ???
No email... only after I had logged in , the application status had changed to Application/Profile updated ...

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

LSK

Sep 14, 2019
Hi all

Its Ready For Visa mail for me too today!

First of all thanks to @legalfalcon for creating this thread and @lucasknm for the positive theory.

Special thanks to @adstarscream732 and @RBV2909 for being the most active members of this forum.

All other members you too rock with queries and replies.

My timeline

Thought of applying for express entry in May 2018 and spouse IELTS in June 2018.

Myself as primary applicant, scored 9 8.5 7 7 in IELTS second attempt September 2018.

TOTAL NUMBER OF APPLICANTS: 1+2

NOC: Type 0, Code 0122

EE PROFILE CREATED: 15 Jan 2019

CRS: 454

ITA RECEIVED: 23 Jan 2019

APPLICATION TRANSMITTED WITHOUT RPRF: 14 Feb 2019

AOR: 14 Feb 2019

MEDICALS PASSED: 1 April

BIOMETRICS CLEARED: 18 April

RPRF REQUEST AND PAYMENT: 14 August

PPR (mail received in spam): 13 September

MAIL TO MP GOODALE: 27 August

WEBFORM RAISED:27 August

MAIL TO CPC OTTAWA: 28 August

GCMS NOTES ORDERED: 12 September

Good luck all.
Congratulations brother. We share similar time line. Hoping to get good news soon.

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hello everyone. I read this thread four five times on a daily basis. My aor is Feb 14 2019. No updates after rprf in august. May I ask a silly question about pr photo? Should it have a border around it or there should be no border at all? I just need to be prepared for the golden email. Fingers crossed.
No borders

Reactions: LSK

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Why didn't you give both address while filling up the application? My mailing address and current address is different and I have given both while filling up my application.
Mostly they will send the courier to the address on the passport. if you want it delivered to a different address, you should ask VFS while submitting. If it is not possible then chose to collect it in person.
I will collect in person. :(:(

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Reactions: SKSV

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hello,
Thanks for sharing, i would like to write to them also but i am confused about asking about my notes(request already sent just waiting reception ) or all information about the processing, it this will help my file to be boosted or just a simple inquiries?

Thanks in advance
Unfortunately nothing will boost your file. I don't understand what you meant by notes, so I can't answer that. If you ask them about the status of your file, mostly you will get a standard reply only saying that your file was received on this day, you eligibility is being reviewed and your BG is in progress. If you have anything other than status to enquire you might get a reply.

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Stamp? its not mandatory to have a stamp. The backside of the photo should show Name and DOB of applicant, name and complete address of the studio where it is taken. The instruction clearly says the photographer may use a stamp or Handwrite the the information. Stick on labels are not allowed, that is all.
Everything else is correct.. The VFS guy told me stamp is necessary...

Reactions: LuckyCent

moonmouna

Sep 13, 2019
Morocco
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
14th February 2019
Unfortunately nothing will boost your file. I don't understand what you meant by notes, so I can't answer that. If you ask them about the status of your file, mostly you will get a standard reply only saying that your file was received on this day, you eligibility is being reviewed and your BG is in progress. If you have anything other than status to enquire you might get a reply.
Thanks for your answer i meant by notes the notes of GCMS or GCMS status

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Hello , my AOR is Feb 17. Outland application from USA. My timeline below:

MEP and biometrics requests: April 5

Criminally passed: April 12 ( it happened the same day I submitted my biometrics)

First GCMS ordered in April 25 and received In May 4: R10 passed Review required for Statutory question( program assistant notes, R10 was passed on April 5)

Second GCM ordered in End of May and received in End of June: Nothing new on it except that File was transferred to Montreal on May 2.

3rd GCMS ordered on July 17 and received on August 19: Eligibility Started on July 18: A11:2: appear Met, R75: Appear met, Review Required for Stat questions. Ready to Finalize RPRF Complete ( Notes from Case Analyst)

Fourth GCMS notes ordered on August 22 and received on September 10: nothing new except my local address updated.