+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Arh, there goes another one... :(
Just kidding...;)
Happy for you mate, good luck with the next steps :)
Congratulations :):):)

BTW, did you receive the mail in the evening or did you just notice it now?
Was travelling... Mail received in morning noticed in afternoon

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Thank you.. And Congratulations..
For VFS - Carry your passports with 2 xerox copies, money in Cash (3k) and get your photos clicked at the booth.. It is better as you need a stamp on the photos..
Also, they will give you a consent form and do opt for the courier and sms service.. It will be useful..
Do we need appointment for passport submission at VFS and have they informed the passport returning date?

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Guys, I'm in middle of a situation. I have to go back to my home country. Would this affect anything now if I update my address to India? Please help me out.

rupesh2226

Aug 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I was not a contributing member of the thread, but used to go through the post twice a day sometimes. Hang in there people there is hope.

AOR: 16th Feb
Medical: 4th April
Bio: 26th April
GU: 13th September
PPR: 14th September

Eligibility was reccomend pass and security didn't even start till 2nd September which is when I last called.

Everyone will be getting their PPR in coming days. All the best everyone. Thanks to everyone who has shared valuable information.

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I was not a contributing member of the thread, but used to go through the post twice a day sometimes. Hang in there people there is hope.

Eligibility was reccomend pass and security didn't even start till 2nd September which is when I last called.

Everyone will be getting their PPR in coming days. All the best everyone. Thanks to everyone who has shared valuable information.
Congratulations buddy:):)!!
If you don't mind could you share your visa office where your application was processed. And on Saturday you got the PPR email?

Reactions: LuckyCent

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Many many congratulations

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Hello @rupesh2226

First of all many many congratulations for the PPR.
I have 2 queries -

1.HOW MANY GU’s HAVE YOU GOT BEFORE GETTING THE PPR EMAIL ?

2. DID YOU GET EMAIL NOTIFICATION/ NOTIFICATIONS AS WELL FOR THE LAST ONE OR TWO GU’s ???

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Congratulations buddy:):)!!
If you don't mind could you share your visa office where your application was processed. And on Saturday you got the PPR email?
Saturday morning in India is Friday evening there. Its on Sunday morning and Monday morning you might not hear from them ;)

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Reactions: adstarscream732

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hello friends,
Congratulations to everyone who got their PPR this week! Well deserved!
Want to share my own tiny excitement - review of additional documents (IMM5604) turned to NA. I didn't see GU when I logged in as I managed to do that on the fifth try. It might mean nothing, but it is a glimmer of hope for me right now as things are turning gloomy these recent months. Hope we all get our dreams finally come true.

Reactions: bhumikamehta6

Feb24

Sep 14, 2019
Hi all,

I have been silent follower of the forum and thread. Wish everyone gets their PPR soon. Here is my timeline.

Application: FSW-O
Nationality: India
Applying from: US
AOR: February 24
Initial number of applicants: 2
Baby was born in March
Updated CIC in April and sent baby details in May.
Medicals passed: May 17
BIL: April 29
Ordered GCMS notes: July 5 via GETGCMS. No response till now.
E-mailed Ralph on Aug 9 and the response was Criminality passed, security and eligibility haven’t been initiated.
Ready for Visa email: September 12th around. 10 p.m. EST
Online account: Still says submitted except on September 12 it was “application updated” for one time and changed back to submitted again.

Hope this information helps!

Thanks