+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Waitingforpr2

Aug 26, 2019
I called again and it got connected. If they say the call will be disconnected, dont cut the call, wait
Hi,

I have tried calling IRCC multiples times on 6th Sept but couldn't connect even once using hangout on +16139444000.
I am planning to try again today to get through.

Is there any other way/ number to contact on meanwhile? I cant seem to find any apart from raising webform.

I have already raised request for gcms notes on 23 Aug as well as at the office of Mr. Goodale.

nikunjs

Sep 9, 2019
Hello friends,

I have received my AOR in february 2019. I just had one query.
Is it mandatory to update my travel details on the cic website, if I have travelled abroad from India twice after submission of my documents?

Request a revert

Thanks in advance

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi,

I have tried calling IRCC multiples times on 6th Sept but couldn't connect even once using hangout on +16139444000.
I am planning to try again today to get through.

Is there any other way/ number to contact on meanwhile? I cant seem to find any apart from raising webform.

I have already raised request for gcms notes on 23 Aug as well as at the office of Mr. Goodale.
I don't know why the calls are not getting connected now. May be they have stopped the service like they said they will. But when I asked agents they said the talk to agent option will always be available no matter what. But they are not very reliable. I had no issues when I called them on 06 September. Don't know about now

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Dec 2017 -> Applied for WES credential evaluation

Jan 2018 -> IELTS attempt 1 and WES credential evaluated

Feb 2018 -> Created EE Profile

Feb 2018 -> IELTS attempt 2 and score updated in EE Profile

Jan 30 2019 -> ITA Received

Feb 7th 2019 -> Documents uploaded and AOR received

March End 2019 -> Biometrics collection request received

September 9th 2019 -> PPR received

GCMS notes applied on Jun 18th and received on July 18th(security and eligibility had not started)

Had messaged Ralph on august 26th -> They updated that security and eligibility had not started

NDVO office
Congrats buddy... Can you share your NOC also!

bhumikamehta6

Apr 10, 2019
Hi all,

I just received a revert from Ralph Goodale's office. It is as below

Criminality passed.

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

My AOR is 23rd Feb 2019, it has been a very long wait, can somebody please guide what I should make out from this as the status of my application. Thanks in advance, would deeply appreciate your take on this.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi all,

Criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

My AOR is 23rd Feb 2019, it has been a very long wait, can somebody please guide what I should make out from this as the status of my application. Thanks in advance, would deeply appreciate your take on this.
Eligibility recommended pass means the case analyst checked thoroughly whether you are eligible for the program you applied for or not. He finds you eligible and recommends the Visa officer accept his decision. Now the VO/Immigration officer has to accept the CAs recommendation and deem your eligibility as pass. I wish I could tell you how long this will take, but unfortunately I've no idea. I've been stuck in recommended pass for few weeks now. Once its recommended pass, most of the time it get accepted by the VO. So, you can relax about your eligibility.

Security checks mainly happens internally and sometimes the process is not even under the control of IRCC. So they might not disclose anything about it. Even though it says not started, It could be going on in the back ground. Security check will take few days to weeks to finish, once they start the final assessment.

once these two steps are complete, you will get your final decision. It might happen anytime, but no one can predict when that time will be. The time taken for each applicant at different stages are different, so making a a prediction is near impossible.

Lets hope everything gets done without further delay, that is all we can do

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019

GCMS notes applied on Jun 18th and received on July 18th(security and eligibility had not started)

Had messaged Ralph on august 26th -> They updated that security and eligibility had not started

NDVO office
Thanks a lot for the reply. Congrats once again and best wishes for your future life ahead.

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hi all,

Criminality passed.

Same status... the only difference is AOR - 16 Feb 2019 and anxiously waiting

Reactions: bhumikamehta6

lucasknm

Sep 18, 2018
Hello All Waiting People,

Anyone applied from inside Canada? Provincial Nominee, Express Entry?

My AOR is Feb 27, 2019. same status. Everything is in progress.

maple06

Nov 16, 2018

NDVO office
Congrats!!

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018

NDVO office
Everyone from ndvo are getting PR today

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Hello friends,

I have received my AOR in february 2019. I just had one query.
Is it mandatory to update my travel details on the cic website, if I have travelled abroad from India twice after submission of my documents?

Request a revert

Thanks in advance
No need