+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Company's that funded illegal activities or something like that.
BTW these are not the only steps involved in security and even these are assumptions mostly.
Thanks @RBV2909 dude. I'm not sure how the software engineering based companies involve in such type of allegations. Interesting though.

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Thanks @RBV2909 dude. I'm not sure how the software engineering based companies involve in such type of allegations. Interesting though.
They might! There are many software consulting companies around the world who pretend that their specialization is security stuffs. Yet, that would basically be a coverage to develop malware for systematic cyber attacks governed by governmental services. Since all governments have more or less such kind of servicing organizations, not all software engineering companies are as innocent as kittens!

Aug 4, 2019
Hi,
Can somebody tell me if after PR one can get married to non PR holder upon landing in Canada for the first time, i.e after soft landing?
If yes, what is the procedure?

Pandhertaran

Jun 9, 2019
My Aor Is 8 feb 2019 and medical Passed Only....Winnipeg VO
Any one how is pending from same situation i mean same office
Thanx

yuvilucky

Aug 1, 2019
Hi,

Even i have got the same status as yours. Eligibility requires review, security check have not been initiated. Between which is your VO office ?

Did you got any update after that ?

Thanks,
Karthik.
My VO office is Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.
I didn't get any update after that.

Arsen Lupin

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
Hello everyone,

I recently emailed an MP and got to know the following:

AOR: 27th of Feb 2019 // VO: Montreal (CIC-inland)
Medical: Passed
Criminality: in progress
Eligibility: requires review
Security: not started

I have ordered GCMS notes about 15 days ago but I suspect the work reference letter of one of my employers to be the issue (very basic, is not per CIC standards but I attached the contract to it which has all the information).

Here is my question, should I wait for the notes to know exactly what the issue is or should I just upload the new Work reference letter asap?

Thank you and good luck to everyone!

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hello everyone,

I recently emailed an MP and got to know the following:

AOR: 27th of Feb 2019 // VO: Montreal (CIC-inland)
Medical: Passed
Criminality: in progress
Eligibility: requires review
Security: not started

I have ordered GCMS notes about 15 days ago but I suspect the work reference letter of one of my employers to be the issue (very basic, is not per CIC standards but I attached the contract to it which has all the information).

Here is my question, should I wait for the notes to know exactly what the issue is or should I just upload the new Work reference letter asap?

Thank you and good luck to everyone!
In my opinion Wait for the notes to confirm. Since you have provided additional documents that shows the information they need there won't be much issue there. Gather as much info as you can before you can or at least confirm that it is the reference letter.
Doesn't Canadian companies usually provide the letter in the prescribed IRCC format?

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
My VO office is Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.
I didn't get any update after that.
Still at CIO? When did you get this information?

Arsen Lupin

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
In my opinion Wait for the notes to confirm. Since you have provided additional documents that shows the information they need there won't be much issue there. Gather as much info as you can before you can or at least confirm that it is the reference letter.
Doesn't Canadian companies usually provide the letter in the prescribed IRCC format?
I was just actually afraid they would deliberate on the "eligibility review" before I get the chance to look at the notes which should arrive by the end of the month.

It's foreign work experience (Italy) so the HR department just gave me a very generic letter although I did specify the format type.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I was just actually afraid they would deliberate on the "eligibility review" before I get the chance to look at the notes which should arrive by the end of the month.

It's foreign work experience (Italy) so the HR department just gave me a very generic letter although I did specify the format type.
IRCC's format is against EU's privacy law. They won't disclose that much details about an employee usually. I attached a letter explaining that I couldn't get a letter in the format because its not in accordance with the company's policies. May be you should mention that in your LOE, if you are sending one.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Is it bad if the file is still with CIO? My file is with CIO sydney.
I don't think its bad, but normally after MEP and R10 check they send to the CPC or the LVO. I don'r know if the entire process can be done at CIO. May they can