Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi everyone

Could someone please help me with some doubts

Our 6 month timeframe has lapsed non aug 27th and Sep 5th we got new adr for additional family information imm5406 within 7 days.
Only medical and bio metrics have been cleared.
Rest everything like eligibility background is under process.
So how long will it take.
Really worried about the time it's taking to process
Unfortunately no one can answer your question, because no one knows clearly how long it takes. Most of the people active on this forum have crossed their 6 month mark and are frustrated by the lack of movement on their file.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi Folks,

I got a response from the mp office saying:

My criminality is passed, and eligibility is met. Security is not initiated. Does this mean I can still keep my hopes? My Aor is Feb 16 2019.

Please let me know. I'm so nervous.

Thanks,
SKSV
Your status is better than most people's status here. You have only one step remaining before the final decision which is security. Once they start security it might take up a week maximum before they reach a decision. So definitely you can keep your hopes. But no one can tell you for sure when they will start working on your security, it could be today or it could be after a month. Not trying to disappoint you, just sharing the truth of it.

Reactions: LuckyCent

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Oh is it? Good to know.
Btw, dint get any mail for it. Just noticed the change in account
That's why it is called a ghost update friend, you won't get any mail or notification about it

Reactions: LuckyCent

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I concur.. this forum has helped many through long frustrating days. It’s not just to get weekly PPR updates. In the present scenario, no one is going to achieve anything knowing updates on someone else application or who got PPR and who did not.
I skip reading if it gets too much..
@LuckyCent liking both sides of a coin, eh :p

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Whats imm5406? Is it to be filled by everyone? Or only by ppl who get adr for it?
Its form regarding family details. you don't have to fill any of these forms (separately) unless and until you get an ADR.

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Your status is better than most people's status here. You have only one step remaining before the final decision which is security. Once they start security it might take up a week maximum before they reach a decision. So definitely you can keep your hopes. But no one can tell you for sure when they will start working on your security, it could be today or it could be after a month. Not trying to disappoint you, just sharing the truth of it.
Hi @RBV2909 , Thanks for the info. I got to know that they sent an inquiry to the officer about this. Fingers crossed. It's so frustrating and I was not able to sleep properly because of this.

Reactions: RBV2909

SafiKhan900

Aug 8, 2019
Hello Fellow Patient Friends!

Feb 11 AOR
VO London

So I emailed Ralph's office again and the very kind Robyn said that Eligibility and Criminality are passed, and Security was started 21 Aug and if I don't hear anything by 4 Dec, she can check for another update.

Just curious did she mean eligibility is passed as a casual phrase or do you guys think she actually means I've surpassed recommended pass or whatever.

Secondly does this mean I should be confident that this could mean one day I'll get the PPR since I don't think I have any reason to worry about security. Honestly I was most nervous about eligibility.

Any practical speculation is welcome. Thank you!

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016

Feb 11 AOR
VO London

So I emailed Ralph's office again and the very kind Robyn said that Eligibility and Criminality are passed, and Security was started 21 Aug and if I don't hear anything by 4 Dec, she can check for another update.

Just curious did she mean eligibility is passed as a casual phrase or do you guys think she actually means I've surpassed recommended pass or whatever.

Secondly does this mean I should be confident that this could mean one day I'll get the PPR since I don't think I have any reason to worry about security. Honestly I was most nervous about eligibility.

He actually means it. He said the same to me with the difference that the date from which my security has been initiated is a little bit earlier than yours.

The passed eligibility literally implies that your qualification (based on the documents you've just submitted) is confirmed. One may believe that once the officer makes sure that you're not a security thread, the PPR email would land in your mailbox!

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019

Feb 11 AOR
VO London

I cant comment on whether you should be worried about your security. As you said people are more worried about eligibility normally and you cleared that hurdle. Since eligibility started already its only a matter of days to the final decision. So you PPR might even come sooner than you think.
Good Luck :)
PS: I 've sent you a message, please reply if you have time

Reactions: SafiKhan900

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi @RBV2909 , Thanks for the info. I got to know that they sent an inquiry to the officer about this. Fingers crossed. It's so frustrating and I was not able to sleep properly because of this.
Sending an inquiry to the officer is routine procedure. They do it if the immigration officer misses the due date (Set by himself) and according to the info I have, the officer might take weeks to reply to that one. Let's hope your file gets picked for security checks soon.
Good Luck :)

Reactions: SKSV

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi @RBV2909 ,

Thanks for the kind info. Just curious, In general, what exactly happens in security checks.

Regards
SKSV
I will let you know if I ever find out the exact answer. I asked the same to multiple client support agents and they didn't give me a clear answer. People say, its the phase where they check whether you are a security threat or not. But that much is understandable from the name itself.

Chuchi189

Sep 7, 2019
Hello everyone,

AOR 15 February 2019
VO Ottawa

Wrote to Ralph on 30 July: criminality passed, eligibility and security not started.

Called IRCC on 23 August and 5 September: criminality passed, eligibility in progress, security not started. The agent did not see any red flags on the file.

Any idea how long eligibility usually takes to complete?