+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, I got past the 6 months, and accordingly, I called the IRCC office. The status of my application is ELigibility: under review, criminality: passed, security: not started, and no additional documents are required. Basically, my file is waiting for the officer to complete it, and the agent said he can't take any actions from his side. I am an inland FSW applicant, and I was surprised to learn that my processing office is Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. The agent told me to contact the office, but I cannot find any email address; it is all mailing addresses.

The thing is it seems like my application has not been touched since May 2nd (ghost update for criminality). I have never ordered GCMS notes.

What should I do guys? Do you know the email or contacts of Sydney office?

Thank you for your help!
I'll be in the same boat (passed 6 months) next week. What is your AOR?

bhumikamehta6

Apr 10, 2019
Hi everyone

One day left for the six months timeline to end. Have had no update since bio-metrics. Does eligibility and BG get updated only at the time of PPR or before? I am unsure if it's normal to see no update under the said categories. Please help if you have any information.

TIA.

ZebaAli12

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hey ppl. I raised webform to enquire as i have crossed 6 month timeline on feb 15. I received following response. I didnt find this response fruitful unfortunately.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Okay, just got Ralph's response:
- Application is in Montreal (I guess that's the VO?)
- Criminality passed.
- Eligibility requires review.
- Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
- AOR 8th Feb 2019
Anyone can make out a timeline from it from any patterns so far?
I have the same exact response from his office 1.5 weeks back. Let me know if anything changes on your file. I have the same AOR as yours!!

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
I used ApplyGCMS as I found them the least onerous in terms of documentation. There was a delay with producing the notes but I don't think it was their fault and the responded to correspondence when I chased up progress.

dkaur501

Aug 22, 2019
Hello

I have one question, I have crossed 6 months timeline and I contacted CIC they told me security, criminality, medical and eligibility was cleared, but I got my notes today it mentioned that eligibility need review because they were unable to assess my employer website , however my employers website is now working
I don't know what I suppose to do? should I send them the explanation or just wait

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hello

I have one question, I have crossed 6 months timeline and I contacted CIC they told me security, criminality, medical and eligibility was cleared, but I got my notes today it mentioned that eligibility need review because they were unable to assess my employer website , however my employers website is now working
I don't know what I suppose to do? should I send them the explanation or just wait
Probably you can try to contact IRCC over phone?

Also, may I know when did you apply for GCMS notes and when did you receive it?

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
I ordered it on July 15, 2019 and I got then today
I Have already contacted IRCC over phone yesterday, they said all the assessment were done
Great.. I ordered on 12th July and still waiting.. how did you order through some agency or directly with ATIP?

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Hello

Sounds like your application has progressed since your GCMS notes were ordered? The GCMS notes will always be c 30 days out of date. If you are told that various levels are cleared, this is likely more reliable than out of date GCMS. I'd recommend emailing Ralph's office (see page 237) and you should get an up to date status if you ask during Canadian working hours.

marie8585

Aug 9, 2019
I just received PPR! (AoR 6 Feb)

Ralph's office confirmed on Tuesday that my application was approved that day. I got an email saying there was a message in my account and there was the PPR request! I was initially worried because the document is just titled 'Request' so thought it may have been ADR!

Can't believe I'm typing this after such a long wait.
congrats

Reactions: bairn7

KAuS

Jul 31, 2019
Hi all,

I was silent observer of this group. but thought of sharing few updates / details when I called IRCC yesterday.
My Details :

AOR : 10th February 2019.
FSW - O (India)
Medicals passed : 27th March
Bio-metrics : 2nd April
no updates since (might have missed GU if there's any)

Well I have crossed my 6 months timeline on 10th Aug (not ordered GCMS notes yet) so I have called IRCC office on 12th August and 22 August.
Agent to whom I talked yesterday was very much helpful.
He put my call on hold after asking permission for it for 3 to 4 minutes and given me details . he also told me there were no updates on file
between 12th August till yesterday . he also said nothing to worry and everything seems in order but its its taking bit longer. and officer is assigned to file. but no planned date or future dates were given on file
I have asked can he put some sort of remainder or any notes to officer so he said that yes and he's doing it right away (hopefully he did)
so bit of surprise !

My
Medicals : passed
Criminality : passed
Eligibility : Recommended pass
Security : not yet started
background check and info sharing (sharing your file across other Canada offices - agent told me) : in progress

also here to update : IRCC going voice only services from 16th September 2019 and agent will respond within 1 business day !
so i am not sure how it will play out (no human interaction n all i guess) ! :O

as per trend i think by year end or so they might officially increase timeline by 1 or 2 months

Last edited:
Reactions: adstarscream732