+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

SafiKhan900

Aug 8, 2019
I just received PPR! (AoR 6 Feb)

Ralph's office confirmed on Tuesday that my application was approved that day. I got an email saying there was a message in my account and there was the PPR request! I was initially worried because the document is just titled 'Request' so thought it may have been ADR!

Can't believe I'm typing this after such a long wait.
Congratulations! did you receive any ghost updates?

Reactions: bairn7

PradeepSattikar

Mar 19, 2019
Today I got reply for my web form submitted . I submitted it after I crossed six months on 15 Aug 2019 . Following is the reply :

We verified the information you provided regarding the delayed processing times and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Its very generic answer with no clue for cause of delay . I ordered GCMS notes in July , still not received , its almost 2 months

joshi_c

Aug 20, 2019
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-05-2019
Hi, I have similar, Aor 7th Feb, I called again today and no update since 3 months.

Eligibility-recommended pass
Medical pass
Security and criminality not started.

Don't have any idea why there is no progress?
No idea at all. I guess they are overloaded with applications maybe? From this thread I feel half of Feb applicants have already passed 6 month mark.
Hope for the best.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

joshi_c

Aug 20, 2019
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-05-2019

Ralph's office confirmed on Tuesday that my application was approved that day. I got an email saying there was a message in my account and there was the PPR request! I was initially worried because the document is just titled 'Request' so thought it may have been ADR!

Congrats :)

joshi_c

Aug 20, 2019
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-05-2019
I guess you should consider ordering GCMS!
What makes you think I should? Just curious.
I felt as GCMS is going to take like 40 days to come, it's pointless. Anyway, I probably might order. But what corrective actions can we take from GCMS note until IRCC ask for ADR? we'll just know the application status right?

ENGNADER

Jul 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, I got past the 6 months, and accordingly, I called the IRCC office. The status of my application is ELigibility: under review, criminality: passed, security: not started, and no additional documents are required. Basically, my file is waiting for the officer to complete it, and the agent said he can't take any actions from his side. I am an inland FSW applicant, and I was surprised to learn that my processing office is Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. The agent told me to contact the office, but I cannot find any email address; it is all mailing addresses.

The thing is it seems like my application has not been touched since May 2nd (ghost update for criminality). I have never ordered GCMS notes.

What should I do guys? Do you know the email or contacts of Sydney office?

Thank you for your help!

Nixxi.010

Jul 5, 2019

Congratulations!! This is amazing news!

Nixxi.010

Jul 5, 2019
Today I got reply for my web form submitted . I submitted it after I crossed six months on 15 Aug 2019 . Following is the reply :

We verified the information you provided regarding the delayed processing times and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Its very generic answer with no clue for cause of delay . I ordered GCMS notes in July , still not received , its almost 2 months
Where did you order GCMS from?

curious_furious

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-02-2019
I wish IRCC had a more transparent platform to see the audit log of the activities done on a case than the uninformative and generic status displayed to the applicants.

They anyway maintain the details for their record, it will be useful if they might as well show it to the applicants for them to make informed decisions as and when required

I want to switch my job but haven’t done so fearing the change it will bring in the application :(

Reactions: CaCal