Aug 20, 2019
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-05-2019
Dear All,

As usual I'm confused yet again. o_O

AOR: 15th Feb 2019

Nothing happened until Aug 15th (6 month window). So I emailed Ralph and filled the IRCC web form. Ralph's assistant told me that criminality is passed, but eligibility hasn't even started. This was two days ago. However, today I got an email from IRCC asking me to send my passport to the Ottawa office! :eek: But the portal still says, that they are reviewing my eligibility and processing my background. So what's really going on?

Anyway, I will send the passport. Speaking of which, the photo requirements seem extreme :(.

-Sankalp
Congrats :)
Don't worry, it takes time to reflect on portal.

marie8585

Aug 9, 2019
Okay, just got Ralph's response:
- Application is in Montreal (I guess that's the VO?)
- Criminality passed.
- Eligibility requires review.
- Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
- AOR 8th Feb 2019
Anyone can make out a timeline from it from any patterns so far?
Hi, I have similar, Aor 7th Feb, I called again today and no update since 3 months.

Eligibility-recommended pass
Medical pass
Security and criminality not started.

Don't have any idea why there is no progress?

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Hi, I have similar, Aor 7th Feb, I called again today and no update since 3 months.

Eligibility-recommended pass
Medical pass
Security and criminality not started.

Don't have any idea why there is no progress?
Did you get any ghost updates? When was it?

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Okay, just got Ralph's response:
- Application is in Montreal (I guess that's the VO?)
- Criminality passed.
- Eligibility requires review.
- Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
- AOR 8th Feb 2019
Anyone can make out a timeline from it from any patterns so far?
I guess you should consider ordering GCMS!

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
How much time it takes from uploading RPRF receipt to PPR mail?

Any guess! Bahut time ho gya bhaaji file laaye nu ;)
My understanding is that the RPRF request means that eligibility has been processed, as RPRF is one of the eligibility criteria. BGC should start after the application has been updated.
They normally take 5-10 working days to process the update.

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
My understanding is that the RPRF request means that eligibility has been processed, as RPRF is one of the eligibility criteria. BGC should start after the application has been updated.
They normally take 5-10 working days to process the update.
Thanks for the positive reply but 10 days have already passed.

Anyhow I will keep patience!
P. S. I was expecting PPR mail this week

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Congratulations to everyone received their PPR! How does the process works? we still have applications waiting with the timeline before 20th February and applications are approved with AOR 24 and 25?

There should be some fair updates for people who crossed 6 months processing time?
I think people get busy packing their bags for Canada and rarely share their story or personal experiences (regarding processing times & ADRs) after they receive PPR!!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
I just received PPR! (AoR 6 Feb)

Ralph's office confirmed on Tuesday that my application was approved that day. I got an email saying there was a message in my account and there was the PPR request! I was initially worried because the document is just titled 'Request' so thought it may have been ADR!

Can't believe I'm typing this after such a long wait.

Akirah waseem

May 18, 2017
Chennai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-04-2019

Ralph's office confirmed on Tuesday that my application was approved that day. I got an email saying there was a message in my account and there was the PPR request! I was initially worried because the document is just titled 'Request' so thought it may have been ADR!

Hi, congratulations! are you saying that you received like a pdf in your cic account instead of the ready for visa email? Similar to the aor acknowledgement and biometrics letter?

vmneethu

Jun 17, 2018

Congrats...which was your VO?

Reactions: bairn7