+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

chirag171987

Jan 9, 2019
Hello friends,

I am trying to find reasons that have worked for people who had applied for PR stating non-accompanying spouse. People who have migrated successfully can you guys please share the reasons that you had stated for the spouse not accompanying.

Need it urgently.

Thanks a ton.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi Everyone,

I'm a Feb 13 AOR and I had emailed Ralph Goodales office (goodale@sasktel.net) two days ago but yet to receive a response. Seems they are pretty quick otherwise. Any idea what may be causing a delay? I haven't received a reply to the web form I raised either. With this radio silence from CIC just a little worried about the status of my application.
Did you include all your application details and your DOB in your mail? I read that his office won't reply unless you include the DOB

Reactions: phoenixoreole

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hello friends,

I am trying to find reasons that have worked for people who had applied for PR stating non-accompanying spouse. People who have migrated successfully can you guys please share the reasons that you had stated for the spouse not accompanying.

Need it urgently.

Thanks a ton.
The only reason I have heard is the benefit of few extra CRS points. At least that's what I heard from people who did that. Don't know if there are any other benefits of spouse non-accompanying.

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
Man, the agent you spoke too is really nice. I called IRCC again today cause I'm puzzled why my bgc, security, criminality has yet to start and there seems to be no movement in my application since Apr5. I also would like to ask something similar to what u asked like is there a deadline for next update/progress when i can call and check with them again. Agent told me that I'm just a little over the 6months average period and nothing seems to be missing on my submission but just a matter of time to process. she cant tell when tho and cant give any timeline to next update. I just asked when did I meet the eligibility (so i can check if theres actually something going on my application. i ordered gcms but not yet received) and she was like "i dont have the info. plus its not final unless the officer made his/her final decision".

Not really my day i guess. The President of my current company learned about my plan to move to Canada and told everyone that Im leaving. I feel like Im in a very awkward position at work and probably wont be trusted with any projects anymore. that adds to the pressure and i cant even have a hopeful remark from the agent I talked to.

FSW-O (Philippines) | VO:Ottawa| AOR: 06Feb2019 | MED: 25Mar2019 | Biometrics: 30Mar2019 | RPRF: 05Apr2019 | ???????

I just called IRCC again, within 48 hours of the last call (Yeah, I am going crazy)
Main purpose was to find out why the agents told couple of other members (@CaCal ) that they will not send a reminder once the 6 month time frame is over.
The agent told me this is because of updates posted by the Visa Officer, apparently they have some sort of deadlines to follow before sending the reminder and the dead line changes as the application progress.
On 12-08-2019 the agent who spoke to me told me to contact them on 20-08-2019 if I don't get a result by 19-08-2019. He said there is a new update on my file because of which he believes my application will be finalised soon.
anyway my status on 12-08-2019 was
security - not started
eligibility - not started

Today the agent told me even I call them on 20-80-2019, they wouldn't able to send any reminder to the VO because of the new updates on the file. She told me, If I don't get any updates by 14 of september then I can call them and if the situation remains unchanged they will send a reminder to VO for sure. But if there is any new updates by the VO then they won't be able to do that.
Status as of today
Security - Not started
Eligibility - Recommended Pass ( aka Pass)

Now that eligibility is almost done, i hope they start with security soon and I don't to wait till September 14 for a result.
The agent said you will be in Canada shortly, let be so....:)
Good Luck to all, our time in near

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Man, the agent you spoke too is really nice. I called IRCC again today cause I'm puzzled why my bgc, security, criminality has yet to start and there seems to be no movement in my application since Apr5. I also would like to ask something similar to what u asked like is there a deadline for next update/progress when i can call and check with them again. Agent told me that I'm just a little over the 6months average period and nothing seems to be missing on my submission but just a matter of time to process. she cant tell when tho and cant give any timeline to next update. I just asked when did I meet the eligibility (so i can check if theres actually something going on my application. i ordered gcms but not yet received) and she was like "i dont have the info. plus its not final unless the officer made his/her final decision".

Not really my day i guess. The President of my current company learned about my plan to move to Canada and told everyone that Im leaving. I feel like Im in a very awkward position at work and probably wont be trusted with any projects anymore. that adds to the pressure and i cant even have a hopeful remark from the agent I talked to.

FSW-O (Philippines) | VO:Ottawa| AOR: 06Feb2019 | MED: 25Mar2019 | Biometrics: 30Mar2019 | RPRF: 05Apr2019 | ???????
I am sorry about how you are feeling. But don't worry everything will be good. Don't be bothered about what your colleagues think and all. Its your life and you can do whatever you want with. I am on the opposite side this equation, I am in between jobs and I can't even accept any offers because of this thing. If I accept one and then the PR come shortly after that I will be in a real dilemma.
All the agents I talked were really nice I called them around 5-6 times already. I think its because of the time I chose to call, I call them in the evening mostly. Couple of times i got connected without even waiting. Also they are free when there are not many other calls waiting to be answered so they can talk to you in detail. One agent called John even gave me so much info, I felt like I wasted money by ordering a GCMS notes.

Now on the matter of your application, yes the agent is right, its only a little over six months, because these days plenty off application takes between 6-7 months to process. At least that's what I've been told. Security and criminality are parts of BG, so, Unless both them are over they will say BG in progress. criminality is basically verifying your PCC, so if your PCC meet the requirements then its not an issue. Security could be done in 3-5 days if they are in the mood.
Good News is your eligibility is done, and according to people thats the most important part. Once you meet eligibility then others too in time.
every application goes through a final review/verification before the end decision, until then nothing is guaranteed, so the agent was right to say "its not final unless the officer made his/her final decision".

May be not your good, may be the agent was having a rough day. could be anything. call them again next week or the week after that if you want.
I wish you good luck and I hope you receive the good news soon :)

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I have a doubt/Concern, at what stage do they check/verify Proof of Funds? Eligibility or BG?
Also will we have to resubmit any documents (other than medical) if this takes long?

phoenixoreole

Nov 5, 2018
AOR Received.
13-02-2019
Did you include all your application details and your DOB in your mail? I read that his office won't reply unless you include the DOB
You are right, thank you so much! I had missed to mention my DOB in my previous email. Got a reply within one hour after resending.

Reactions: RBV2909

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
You are right, thank you so much! I had missed to mention my DOB in my previous email. Got a reply within one hour after resending.
You are welcome!
Happy to help :)

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hope its good/positive news

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
I have a doubt/Concern, at what stage do they check/verify Proof of Funds? Eligibility or BG?
Also will we have to resubmit any documents (other than medical) if this
Also will we have to resubmit any documents (other than medical) if this takes long?
It's during BG I believe.
They have a deadline to finish all the cases by end of a year, unless there is some solid reason to delay.
I hope they stick to their deadlines and not waste our time. Hopefully, none of us would reach there tO resubmit any document.

Kaushal_sh

May 28, 2019
Little motivation story for all, Have a great weekend all -

"An elephant and a dog became pregnant at same time. Three months down the line the dog gave birth to six puppies. Six months later the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued. On the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning, "Are you sure that you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date, I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant. Whats going on?". The elephant replied, "There is something I want you to understand. What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it. When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I'm carrying is mighty and great.". Don't lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers. Don't be envious of others testimony. If you haven't received your own blessings, don't despair. Say to yourself "My time is coming, and when it hits the surface of the earth, people shall yield in admiration."

Osagie35

Mar 27, 2019
The long wait finally ended.
Aor: Feb 13
VO: Ottawa
Biom: April 11
Gcms note sent 5th July.. Not yet seen till date.
ADR: 7th August
Ghost update : 14th August
Golden Mail (PPR): 15th August.
Country of residence : Nigeria

Special thanks to this group for being a solid help throughout this long waiting period. Thanks for the info and the spontaneous answers to bordering questions raised. I won't forget this helpful group. Just be patient we will all get it..though it not an easy exercise,but it will definitely come. Thank you all

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019

Special thanks to this group for being a solid help throughout this long waiting period. Thanks for the info and the spontaneous answers to bordering questions raised. I won't forget this helpful group. Just be patient we will all get it..though it not an easy exercise,but it will definitely come. Thank you all
Congrats can yo share what was your ADR

Jadedrio

Star Member
Aug 2, 2017

Congratulations, please where did they ask you to send your passport for stamping? I heard it's Ghana for Nigerians but iv seen some Nigerians here mention Lagos so I'm curious

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Little motivation story for all, Have a great weekend all -

"An elephant and a dog became pregnant at same time. Three months down the line the dog gave birth to six puppies. Six months later the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued. On the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning, "Are you sure that you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date, I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant. Whats going on?". The elephant replied, "There is something I want you to understand. What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it. When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I'm carrying is mighty and great.". Don't lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers. Don't be envious of others testimony. If you haven't received your own blessings, don't despair. Say to yourself "My time is coming, and when it hits the surface of the earth, people shall yield in admiration."

Good One ;)

Reactions: Kaushal_sh