+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

quansola

Aug 13, 2019
Just called IRCC and finally got an update on my application. Eligibility MET and my application is actually in Ottawa (not sure if thats a good thing or not) and not at my local visa office. Background check not yet initiated. Guess we are on the same boat mate!
Hiya. What number did you call. I cant seem to get through to IRCC as am being directed to send an email.

Thanks

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
Use google hangout to call:

IRCC +16139444000

Dont hang up when they seem to redirect you to email. Just continue the call and itll transition to the automated voice that can direct you to an agent. Just prepare your Application number. Also, make sure its been 6months since AOR. I find the agents very friendly and helpful, but the wait is quite long. Took me 30mins listening to zen/meditation music before an agent pick up. :)

Hiya. What number did you call. I cant seem to get through to IRCC as am being directed to send an email.

Thanks

quansola

Aug 13, 2019
Use google hangout to call:

IRCC +16139444000

Dont hang up when they seem to redirect you to email. Just continue the call and itll transition to the automated voice that can direct you to an agent. Just prepare your Application number. Also, make sure its been 6months since AOR. I find the agents very friendly and helpful, but the wait is quite long. Took me 30mins listening to zen/meditation music before an agent pick up. :)
Many thanks for this. I crossed the 6 months mark yesterday and will try Google hangout as well.

Reactions: CaCal

sheroo

Feb 19, 2019
Hello guys,

I am almost 6months post aor, and I just realised a small error when I filled my EE.
I entered 50hrs as my hours worked per week instead of 45 hrs as stated on the reference letter I submitted.
I entered 50hrs because I didn’t deduct my hourly break per week.

I hope this won’t be a problem.

LordSneed

Jan 10, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
The only way to know for sure if this error is material or otherwise Is via GCMS notes which takes a while to receive. In the interim I advise you raise CSE and tell them you realise your error and apologise for it.
Hello guys,

I am almost 6months post aor, and I just realised a small error when I filled my EE.
I entered 50hrs as my hours worked per week instead of 45 hrs as stated on the reference letter I submitted.
I entered 50hrs because I didn’t deduct my hourly break per week.

I hope this won’t be a problem.

Reactions: PrasadK

LTJL2010

Nov 5, 2017
Hey Guys

AOR 17 February 2019
3 days left to make 6months

So I spoke with a really awesome agent today. My total wait time was approximately 20mins.
She was as thorough as can be so I commended her.

She indicated that since I have 3 days left, she can not take any action (I am guessing- contacting an officer re: my application). She told me that I should call back mid September for an update. My application may take 7 months.

Note the following:
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not yet started.
She indicated that security will start only when my eligibility is confirmed as Passed.

Fingers crossed that I will have some good news soon. I hope this helps.

zphod

May 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey Guys

AOR 17 February 2019
3 days left to make 6months

So I spoke with a really awesome agent today.
She was as thorough as can be so I commended her.

She indicated that since I have 3 days left, she can not take any action (I am guessing- contacting an officer re: my application). She told me that I should call back mid September for an update. My application may take 7 months.

Note the following:
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not yet started.
She indicated that security will start only when my eligibility is confirmed as Passed.

Fingers crossed that I will have some good news soon. I hope this helps.

What's your Visa Office?