+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
Hi Adstar,

Can you share the contact number you're calling for updates?

All the best.

I had called them last week of July 2019 only Criminality was passed.
I called them again on 9th August 2019 just before entering Elite Club - Eligibility was Recommended Passed, Security was not started, Criminality was passed from May 2019.
I called them again on 12th August 2019 a day in the Elite Club - Eligibility - Recommended Pass (final review by officer ongoing), Security was Initiated and Criminality passed.
So I guess you don't need to be stressed. Follow the Murphy's law - whatever can happen will happen.
Don't worry, everything will be fine.
All of us will get PPR.

Asant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
How on earth would that be disrespectful? I've called IRCC's client support agents many times now and every time they've asked me to get back in touch with them if I don't get a reply with in the six month time frame. They said they will send a notification/memo/reminder that my application has crossed the time limit and they should finish processing it asap. They made it very clear they can not send this while I'm still in the given timeline.
Since you crossed the 6 month mark, it is a routine procedure to send a notification to the Visa officer, there is nothing disrespectful in doing so. Next time when you call them, make it clear that you want them to send a notification to the visa officer, no matter what, its their job ad they have do it.
Sure I will do it on my next call. This was my 3rd call it seems they want minimum contact, I also raised 3 webform, 2 of them till date unresponded. My status haven't moved a inch from last 15-20 days. Don't understand why they are sitting on such a simple case.
Me and my spouse do not have any travel history.
We shared WES ,IELTS, reference letters and payslips of all organization, pension fund records, PoF more than CAD30K, PCC, govt is proofs etc everything.
6months already passed 2 week back.
Hoping to get PPR soon so I can land before extreme winters.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
ARE THERE ANY AVENUE WHICH I CAN CONTACT TO ASK FOR UPDATES?

I don't know if there are other Filipino applying for FSW who can share their experience in following up. I reckon the application is with the Manila visa office but I'm not 100% sure.
If you have a Samsung phone Google Hangouts Dialer might work for you, there’s a number people use to connect with IRCC agents. However the wait time is 20-30mins. (The number is here somewhere in the forums)

Or, something’s that’s worked for others is emailing Ralph Goodale... even if he’s apparently an MP heading another office that’s not IRCC. The message template is on page 237 of this board. So is his email address.

SafiKhan900

Aug 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

Got my first ghost update this morning 14th August.

AOR Feb 11

However last week Ralph's office said that criminality was in progress and eligibility and security hadn't even started.

So what could this Ghost update mean. I want to get excited but common sense dictates that I shouldn't.

Any thoughts?

Chinoxy

Nov 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

Got my first ghost update this morning 14th August.

AOR Feb 11

However last week Ralph's office said that criminality was in progress and eligibility and security hadn't even started.

So what could this Ghost update mean. I want to get excited but common sense dictates that I shouldn't.

Any thoughts?
Hi my Aor is also febuary 11th and i got a ghost update this morning too. I am very hopefull

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
Hello, since im passed the 6mo time, I cant help but think of the reason why its been so long. Already ordered gcms but still wating for it.

As per status of background check, it has yet to start so Im on IP1 since April 5. I was hopeful at first cause I finished biometrics and med after a month and got the RPRF early April.

One concern I have that makes my process longer is my travel history. I travel a lot for work, though I'm not sure if flying outside the country for total of 15 times is already a lot. Anyone here who got their PPR even though they have quite a long travel history?

Thank you.

AOR: 06Feb2019, MED:25Mar2019, Bio:30Mar2019, RPRF:05Apr2019

Reactions: Amanjot7

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Were you checking your spam folder too? There are cases where people didn't see the email because it went to the spam folder and missed the time line.

Final: Approved normally means the application is approved, but your security is given as blank and according other posts and threads that means; security is under process. This looks confusing me too.
Which is your Visa Office?

I hope you can contact IRCC somehow and get further information. May be you should try emailing Ralph like the other people here. He will reply with in few hours.

Anyway, I really appreciate your patience man, and I pray that you get PPR soon
Brother, i just received an email from CIC asking me to send them my passport along with my passport photos! After waiting for waiting for 1 year and 10 months i am finally getting the PR!

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and concerns.

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Brother, i just received an email from CIC asking me to send them my passport along with my passport photos! After waiting for waiting for 1 year and 10 months i am finally getting the PR!

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and concerns.
Congratulations!!Finally..
.thats a long time..

citizen_krane

Jul 24, 2018
Hello, since im passed the 6mo time, I cant help but think of the reason why its been so long. Already ordered gcms but still wating for it.

As per status of background check, it has yet to start so Im on IP1 since April 5. I was hopeful at first cause I finished biometrics and med after a month and got the RPRF early April.

One concern I have that makes my process longer is my travel history. I travel a lot for work, though I'm not sure if flying outside the country for total of 15 times is already a lot. Anyone here who got their PPR even though they have quite a long travel history?

Thank you.

AOR: 06Feb2019, MED:25Mar2019, Bio:30Mar2019, RPRF:05Apr2019
I am Feb 10 AOR, Eigibility is Recommend Pass and Security wasnt initiated as of last week. I hope 16 countries isnt a lot for them :p

RDong

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Anyone with AOR 7th-8th Feb received PR recently?

My security and criminality have not started only medical and eligibility are cleared so far.

Eligibility also recommended pass. No change since 6th Aug when I have called them last time.

The wait is driving me insane.
I am 8Feb and getting nut now with this long wait.

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
Just called IRCC and finally got an update on my application. Eligibility MET and my application is actually in Ottawa (not sure if thats a good thing or not) and not at my local visa office. Background check not yet initiated. Guess we are on the same boat mate!

I am Feb 10 AOR, Eigibility is Recommend Pass and Security wasnt initiated as of last week. I hope 16 countries isnt a lot for them :p