+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

zodiac212

Jul 31, 2019
this is my stage , 2 more days to go and my work permit expired on july 22nd and i applied for bridging open work permit and notes said eligibility requires review, criminality and medical passed , rest haven't initiated yet. how sad

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • April 2, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Have you noticed any ghost updates on your account recently? If so, when?
No updates on my online account. To be honest i am still skeptical about whether or not “Final: Approved” means that my application processing is now complete (i.e. PPR is next). I am researching online but cannot find anything yet. I hope Lina_ballerina above is right!

Last edited:

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
I cant call them but i sent them few emails and havent received any response whatsoever (i applied from outside Canada). I already received the GCSM notes few days ago. It is a little confusing to read but the assessment summary is:

" Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved "

Not sure what the empty ones mean.
Rest said..your patience is commendable.

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Oh Really !

How come I haven't received any request to go through the next steps!? Are you sure that where it says "Final: Approved" it means that my full application is approved?
Were you checking your spam folder too? There are cases where people didn't see the email because it went to the spam folder and missed the time line.

Final: Approved normally means the application is approved, but your security is given as blank and according other posts and threads that means; security is under process. This looks confusing me too.
Which is your Visa Office?

I hope you can contact IRCC somehow and get further information. May be you should try emailing Ralph like the other people here. He will reply with in few hours.

Anyway, I really appreciate your patience man, and I pray that you get PPR soon

Last edited:

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I applied online from the UAE. I will have a look at the notes section. It is weird as i applied end of 2017 and until now it is still under process.
Did you apply in August 2017 or November 2017?

Nixxi.010

Jul 5, 2019
AOR 15 Feb
VO:Ottawa
ordered GCMS on July10
Received the notes on Aug 12

Eligibility: Not started
Security :Not started
Criminality Passed
Medical Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Just 2 more days to complete 6 months..
My status is the same but I have until 28 Aug until I cross into the elite club

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Were you checking your spam folder too? There are cases where people didn't see the email because it went to the spam folder and missed the time line.

Final: Approved normally means the application is approved, but your security is given as blank and according other posts and threads that means; security is under process. This looks confusing me too.
Which is your Visa Office?

I hope you can contact IRCC somehow and get further information. May be you should try emailing Ralph like the other people here. He will reply with in few hours.

Anyway, I really appreciate your patience man, and I pray that you get PPR soon
Thanks a lot for your response.
I normally check my email as well as my CIC online account. I applied from the UAE, so the visa office is in Abu Dhabi.

Could you please share Ralph's email/account so i can contact him? I am getting more worried now.

Again thanks for sharing your thoughts!

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
I normally check my email as well as my CIC online account. I applied from the UAE, so the visa office is in Abu Dhabi.

Could you please share Ralph's email/account so i can contact him? I am getting more worried now.

You can find his email ID and email format on page no 237

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019

Also, please check you spam folder too. Better safe than sorry :)
Dont worry brother, you have waited this long, soon you will get the good news :)

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Anyone with AOR 7th-8th Feb received PR recently?

My security and criminality have not started only medical and eligibility are cleared so far.

Eligibility also recommended pass. No change since 6th Aug when I have called them last time.

The wait is driving me insane.
I had called them last week of July 2019 only Criminality was passed.
I called them again on 9th August 2019 just before entering Elite Club - Eligibility was Recommended Passed, Security was not started, Criminality was passed from May 2019.
I called them again on 12th August 2019 a day in the Elite Club - Eligibility - Recommended Pass (final review by officer ongoing), Security was Initiated and Criminality passed.
So I guess you don't need to be stressed. Follow the Murphy's law - whatever can happen will happen.
Don't worry, everything will be fine.
All of us will get PPR.

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
Just sharing my timeline here:

AOR: 06 Feb 2019
MEP: 21 March 2019
Biometrics: 25 March 2019
RPRF: 05 April 2019
From the Philippines
Under Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker (FSW-A) / no dependent/spouse - just gonna go there on my own.

since April 5, there has been no update on my account. 6months processing time has lapsed last week. As per my cic profile, background check has yet to start. I am very much worried :(. I sent a followup via IRCC webform but there is no reply (6 business days gone by). ARE THERE ANY AVENUE WHICH I CAN CONTACT TO ASK FOR UPDATES?

I don't know if there are other Filipino applying for FSW who can share their experience in following up. I reckon the application is with the Manila visa office but I'm not 100% sure.