+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

DeeSa

Aug 13, 2019
Received the following from IRCC. AOR 9 FEB. Should I be worried about anything from message below?
  • The responsible office has verified if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Hi all,

I submitted my Express Entry application on August 31, 2017 and haven't received any response until this date. I have sent a couple of messages to CIC and I was advised to direct my messages to the the responsible office, which I did but they haven't responded to any of my messages.

I am starting to get worried.

Did anyone come across a similar case in this forum before. Is there anything i can do to know what is going on !?

Many thanks for your response.

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
APR 26 Feb VO Ottawa
Called IRCC again yesterday, but what the agent said was not exactly the same as what I learnt here. I was told that my Eligibility not started, and background has started when I called 2 weeks ago. But when I called yesterday, the agent told me that regarding background check, only biometrics and medical are completed, everything else has not started; and strangest of all, he said that eligibility will not start until security check is passed. I’ve seen people here with their eligibility passed but security check has not been initiated. He also estimated that my application would take approximately 2 more months to process. I’m more anxious than ever
Did you apply for EE and when did you apply?

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi all,

I submitted my Express Entry application on August 31, 2017 and haven't received any response until this date. I have sent a couple of messages to CIC and I was advised to direct my messages to the the responsible office, which I did but they haven't responded to any of my messages.

I am starting to get worried.

Did anyone come across a similar case in this forum before. Is there anything i can do to know what is going on !?

Many thanks for your response.
Why don't you attempt calling them, and check where your application is being processed. If it is an office out of Canada, you will have to email that office?
Raise a GCMS request to get more clarity on what has happened in the background.

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
Received the following from IRCC. AOR 9 FEB. Should I be worried about anything from message below?
  • The responsible office has verified if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.
Looks good to me. It's just a matter of time before you get the golden email

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Why don't you attempt calling them, and check where your application is being processed. If it is an office out of Canada, you will have to email that office?
Raise a GCMS request to get more clarity on what has happened in the background.
I cant call them but i sent them few emails and havent received any response whatsoever (i applied from outside Canada). I already received the GCSM notes few days ago. It is a little confusing to read but the assessment summary is:

" Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved "

Not sure what the empty ones mean.

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
I cant call them but i sent them few emails and havent received any response whatsoever (i applied from outside Canada). I already received the GCSM notes few days ago. It is a little confusing to read but the assessment summary is:

Security:
HIRV:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

dude, r u high on drugs. IT says your file is APPROVED. Celebrate

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018

Security:
HIRV:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:

The positive is that the biggest hurdle has been passed, i.e. Eligibility. I assume that you have filed a paper application?
Which VO is processing your application?
Read towards the end of your notes, look for the section titled "Notes". You should have the case analyst notes available there.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
The positive is that the biggest hurdle has been passed, i.e. Eligibility. I assume that you have filed a paper application?
Which VO is processing your application?
Read towards the end of your notes, look for the section titled "Notes". You should have the case analyst notes available there.
I applied online from the UAE. I will have a look at the notes section. It is weird as i applied end of 2017 and until now it is still under process.