AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Don't order gcms again. It will delay your file, you should mail Ralph gooale and get to know you application status
This is purely speculation. How/why would the procedure be any different for the second GCMS notes from the first?

Reactions: CaCal and Amanjot7

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Don't order gcms again. It will delay your file, you should mail Ralph gooale and get to know you application status
I still don't understand the fact why someone would be dumb to email an ex-Minister of Finance - MP of Canada to know your application status.
Why would anyone do that?

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Is ordering GCMS notes for the second time advisable?
Eligibility and security not started yet.
I found it very useful, I had ordered a set on the 5of July, I received the set of notes on the 8th of August. It was because of the notes that I was able to see the RR that had been marked.

Reactions: CaCal

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
AoR 2Feb19
MEP March15
Biometric completed 27March
Called IRCC and asked again about status. Status is same from last 15days
Criminality passed, security not initiated & eligibility under review.
I asked agent to add a note for file processing officer that 6months have passed, agent replied it will be disrespectful if she do that.
193 days and counting....
How on earth would that be disrespectful? I've called IRCC's client support agents many times now and every time they've asked me to get back in touch with them if I don't get a reply with in the six month time frame. They said they will send a notification/memo/reminder that my application has crossed the time limit and they should finish processing it asap. They made it very clear they can not send this while I'm still in the given timeline.
Since you crossed the 6 month mark, it is a routine procedure to send a notification to the Visa officer, there is nothing disrespectful in doing so. Next time when you call them, make it clear that you want them to send a notification to the visa officer, no matter what, its their job ad they have do it.

avarics

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
I still don't understand the fact why someone would be dumb to email an ex-Minister of Finance - MP of Canada to know your application status.
Why would anyone do that?
Read page 237 of this thread. And also previous pages, applicants are getting accurate updates about profile from his office. And order gcms only once after 6 month mark.

Last edited:

radiohead

Dec 15, 2018
APR 26 Feb VO Ottawa
Called IRCC again yesterday, but what the agent said was not exactly the same as what I learnt here. I was told that my Eligibility not started, and background has started when I called 2 weeks ago. But when I called yesterday, the agent told me that regarding background check, only biometrics and medical are completed, everything else has not started; and strangest of all, he said that eligibility will not start until security check is passed. I’ve seen people here with their eligibility passed but security check has not been initiated. He also estimated that my application would take approximately 2 more months to process. I’m more anxious than ever