+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Good day Guys...
Please is there anyone here that has completed their 6months timeline.
On the last day did you get an application/profile updated status?
Yes, I am.
And my timeline become like this:
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Yes, I am.
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.
If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.
What are the updates that u get to see? As mentioned.

Bkpapaz

Nov 11, 2018
Yes, I am.
Application status

My point is that on the last day of the 6th month, my current status change to Application/profile updated though I didn’t see update, when I logged out and logged in back it had changed to submitted. Did you experience same?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
My point is that on the last day of the 6th month, my current status change to Application/profile updated though I didn’t see update, when I logged out and logged in back it had changed to submitted. Did you experience same?
Thats a ghost Update.

Be ready for PPR!

KBDK

Jan 9, 2019
Can anyone please advise me on what stage my application is?

AOR Feb 7th
Medical pass 22nd March
Biometrics completed 9th April.
Got married in April
ADR request for spouse 7th May
Documents submitted 7th June
GU 27th June
Biometrics for spouse completed on 26th July.

Thanks

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Can anyone please advise me on what stage my application is?

AOR Feb 7th
Medical pass 22nd March
Biometrics completed 9th April.
Got married in April
ADR request for spouse 7th May
Documents submitted 7th June
GU 27th June
Biometrics for spouse completed on 26th July.

Thanks
Visa office & category?

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
That's ghost update,
You might receive your PPR in the coming days