+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Well, that's me passed 6 months now. I now have the "Your application is taken longer than normal to process" message. I had hoped for a miracle last night but no luck. I have raised a webform asking for a progress update but unlikely that I will get this. I have also emailed R Goodale in the past and did not get a response.

My GCMS notes showed eligibility passed and criminality in progress. There as no comments next to security which I understand to mean in progress also (i.e. not "not started").

The one worrying thing is that there is a flag for review required due to poor quality fingerprints (due to a skin condition which was noted on my file at the time of biometrics). I'm worried that this will really drag out my application, or maybe even prompt a CSS?

Feeling helpless now...no way to get an update. When I called IRCC they couldn't update me as my file is with LVO (and of course there is no way to contact LVO other than webform, which goes unanswered).

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
The first time it was automated( I knew my eligibility and security had not started)
The second time they mentioned my eligibility had started.
Okay, so I should send them a web form on Friday? What do you recon?
My timeline completes 6 months on Sunday.

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Aor-9 feb
Medical passed - 27 th march
Biometrics done - 12th april
A webform sent in may inquiring the visa office.
A call made in july to ircc but didnt get any updates since vo was new delhi
No ghost updates whatsoever
Rprf request - 29th july
Ppr - 5th aug
You got PPR yesterday? wasn't it holiday yesterday? did IRCC still work then?

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
Well, that's me passed 6 months now. I now have the "Your application is taken longer than normal to process" message. I had hoped for a miracle last night but no luck. I have raised a webform asking for a progress update but unlikely that I will get this. I have also emailed R Goodale in the past and did not get a response.

My GCMS notes showed eligibility passed and criminality in progress. There as no comments next to security which I understand to mean in progress also (i.e. not "not started").

The one worrying thing is that there is a flag for review required due to poor quality fingerprints (due to a skin condition which was noted on my file at the time of biometrics). I'm worried that this will really drag out my application, or maybe even prompt a CSS?

Feeling helpless now...no way to get an update. When I called IRCC they couldn't update me as my file is with LVO (and of course there is no way to contact LVO other than webform, which goes unanswered).
Hey buddy, there's nothing you need to worry about, you have passed the eligibility, which is the most important part, so you just need to sit still and wait for the PPR, it will come very soon, trust me!

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Hey congratulations,
I thinks its ok because soon after reaching there you will apply for PR card.
By the way I have sent passports for stamping and curious to know whether they send an update or mail when they send stamped passport.
Or you receive notification only when it arrives at VFS.
Very sorry for the late reply, yes you get an update from vfs that your passport has been dispatched from the visa center

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Guys
Finally PPR is here
Aor feb 20th
ppr aug 6
But one question guys...it’s 30 days right??
Coz I’m going out of country for 2 weeks
So
Finally...:D
Congratulations Bro :)
My wait continues :p

Bkpapaz

Nov 11, 2018
Good day Guys...
Please is there anyone here that has completed their 6months timeline.
On the last day did you get an application/profile updated status?