>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
My AOR is Feb 19 and I haven't received any updates after my BIL
I am not an expert in this, I am sharing the information I received while talking to CIC agents.

First of all Background check involves a number of steps such as Criminality, Security etc. So, if they say your BG is in process or your security is in process, technically it means the security part of your background check is in process. Some agent may say BG in progress and if you don't ask specifically which part of BG they won't say anything further.

Criminality mainly involves checking your PCC for its validity, nothing more. So if your PCC shows no criminal records, it covers the entire stay and is valid at the time of submission your criminality is pased
Security is where the in depth analysis happens and the other agencies comes into play. Unfortunately they didn't tell me the details of what happens at this level.

Now when it comes to verifying documents, it happens at all levels. For example Eligibility mainly involves determining whether you are really eligible for the program you applied under. So. all the documents related to that are verified at this level, Such as ECA, ESOL, Work experience, Is the NOC code correct, Does the selected NOC matches the given responsibilities etc. In the end the Officer decides whether you actually are eligible for the CRS score you claimed. Even if it comes down a bit, it wont be a problem as long as it is above the cut off of your ITA draw.
(Good For you, your eligibility is over, I am still waiting for them to start on it)

We can't say how long security will take, but that obvious. I have friends who got their PPR as FSW applicant with in second month of AOR and I Also know people who are still waiting after 9 months. When one of my friend called, he was told his security is yet to start, but he got his PPR in that week itself, which really makes me doubt the reliability of information we get from them.

The last agent I talked told me "Only 80% of applications gets processed within 6 months, the rest gets delayed" and he was very casual about it. According to him in the worst case scenario, it might take up to 10 months or a year.

We have two weeks and change left to the 6 months mark. Let's hope we get it before that.
Good Luck to all of us
Totally with you on the detailed explanation RBV2909

Especially the part where they say security not started and eligibility under review and candidates gets their ppr the same week ..

Julys

Aug 2, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-02-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hi all,

I just got my GMCS notes that I have ordered back in early June so would anyone and @legalfalcon please answer? The recommendation reads the following comment made by the case analyst (noting that I am a Fsw-O applicant) :

"Lowest score FSW points 449, my FSW points at application 465, Verified FSW points 435"

Then it says that ECA was provided for Bachelor's Degree but no foreign credential provided.

I figure this is the reason why the FSW went lower than the points upon application? I am quite confused. Isn't the ECA an indication of the foreign education as I already provided the information to WES for the credentials assessment? Would it be too late if I send the photocopy of my diploma now?

Thank you for your guidance!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,

I just got my GMCS notes that I have ordered back in early June so would anyone and @legalfalcon please answer? The recommendation reads the following comment made by the case analyst (noting that I am a Fsw-O applicant) :

"Lowest score FSW points 449, my FSW points at application 465, Verified FSW points 435"

Then it says that ECA was provided for Bachelor's Degree but no foreign credential provided.

I figure this is the reason why the FSW went lower than the points upon application? I am quite confused. Isn't the ECA an indication of the foreign education as I already provided the information to WES for the credentials assessment? Would it be too late if I send the photocopy of my diploma now?

Could you post the entire note here, . Bits and pieces don't help .

renju mukundan

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
My AOR is Feb 19 and I haven't received any updates after my BIL
I am not an expert in this, I am sharing the information I received while talking to CIC agents.

First of all Background check involves a number of steps such as Criminality, Security etc. So, if they say your BG is in process or your security is in process, technically it means the security part of your background check is in process. Some agent may say BG in progress and if you don't ask specifically which part of BG they won't say anything further.

Criminality mainly involves checking your PCC for its validity, nothing more. So if your PCC shows no criminal records, it covers the entire stay and is valid at the time of submission your criminality is pased
Security is where the in depth analysis happens and the other agencies comes into play. Unfortunately they didn't tell me the details of what happens at this level.

Now when it comes to verifying documents, it happens at all levels. For example Eligibility mainly involves determining whether you are really eligible for the program you applied under. So. all the documents related to that are verified at this level, Such as ECA, ESOL, Work experience, Is the NOC code correct, Does the selected NOC matches the given responsibilities etc. In the end the Officer decides whether you actually are eligible for the CRS score you claimed. Even if it comes down a bit, it wont be a problem as long as it is above the cut off of your ITA draw.
(Good For you, your eligibility is over, I am still waiting for them to start on it)

We can't say how long security will take, but that obvious. I have friends who got their PPR as FSW applicant with in second month of AOR and I Also know people who are still waiting after 9 months. When one of my friend called, he was told his security is yet to start, but he got his PPR in that week itself, which really makes me doubt the reliability of information we get from them.

The last agent I talked told me "Only 80% of applications gets processed within 6 months, the rest gets delayed" and he was very casual about it. According to him in the worst case scenario, it might take up to 10 months or a year.

We have two weeks and change left to the 6 months mark. Let's hope we get it before that.
Good Luck to all of us
Man you are one hell of info center

renju mukundan

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
So here the thing , why I’m scared is that one of the job I kept was actually I got fired due to personal reasons and CIC can know that and other reason is I think I forgot to keep my WES paper too.
But they said eligibility is passed.....
So should I worry about it???

Nixxi.010

Jul 5, 2019
Hi all,

Hi,

When I sent my details through I attached my qualification and the WES assessment. I figure they will have to see that the actual degree and to make sure it was actually yours so probably best to raise a webform and attach all the qualifications you claim on your application to be safe.

Reactions: Julys

Julys

Aug 2, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-02-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Could you post the entire note here, . Bits and pieces don't help .
@legalfalcon , thank you for your feedback on this issue. I have raised a CSE webform and sent it through but I'm not sure if that would change anything at this point. Again, thank you

NOTES 1

Created Date: 2019/04/29 11:56:46

Created by: D2791

Updated date: 2019/04/29 11:56:58

Updated by: D2791

Restricted: No

Label: EE Eligibility

Office: Centralized Intake Office

A11.2 – CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2019-02-21_E00XXXXXX PA: XXXXXXXX – EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

SUMMARY NOTES: REVIEW

A11.2: Review required R75: SFW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 72 Ready for Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at Invitation to Apply (ITA) 465 CSR points minimum score for round: 449 CRS score at application (APR): 465 Total CRS Points Assessed: 435 / Verified CRS score: 435 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with “Company XXXX”, edoc# 276655596

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA. No trace other than the present application

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2019-02-21 Primary Occupation: NOC 2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor’s Degree: Mathematics 2015-12 to 2019-02 – Information Technology Business Analyst 9NOC: 2171) – at Company XXXXX –eDoc# 276655596 – Letter dated 2019-02-01 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent to with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. – Letter confirms salary of $ XXXXXX yearly – Letter confirms full time employment; FSW Work: 3 years and 5 months. CRS foreign work: 3 years and 5 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years, 11 FSW points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Family of 1 requires CAD $12 475

NOTES 2:

Created Date: 2019/04/29 04:44:01

Created by: EAIC/CIBIDS

Label: Adm/Biometric

Office: XXXXX VFS VAC

Text: 04/29/2019 07:54:54 00066020190429104738 – Client Data: VMS CAMERA NOT WORKING SUPERVISOR MONITORING

NOTES 3:

Created Date: 2019/04/18 08:37:18

Created by: TP24746

Updated Date: 2019/04/18 08:38:45

Updated by; TP24746

Label: Client Enquiry

Text: Email received via GCMS (Provided Report) via Call Centre. Police Certificate, IELTS, and TEF. No response provided.

NOTES 4:

Created Date: 2019/04/15 17:26:12

Created by: GB25034

Updated Date: 2019/04/15 17:27:05

Updated by: GB25034

Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION # E00XXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN. SCORE: 449 CRS SCORE: 465 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified --- LANGUAGES ---- Principal Applicant French TEF and Met Threshold & Verified English – IELTS and Verified ---- EDUCATION ----- Primary Applicant ECA Report Verified on issuing Agency Website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor’s Degree (four years); foreign credential not provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE ---- Primary Applicant police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality USA FBI PC Provided – NRT --- AGE ---- Applicant’s age reviewed and No change from ITA to e-APR

Julys

Aug 2, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-02-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hi,

When I sent my details through I attached my qualification and the WES assessment. I figure they will have to see that the actual degree and to make sure it was actually yours so probably best to raise a webform and attach all the qualifications you claim on your application to be safe.
Thanks for the feedback. I raised a webform. I hope they'll accept it at this stage.

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I am primary applicant in EE with my wife and daughter as dependents. After stamping of passports (which will give us visa till February 2020), if only I go to Canada, do all three of us get PR for five years?

My dependents can't accompany me till June 2020 due to certain reasons.

I don't have much knowledge, please guide.

Thanks

Last edited:

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
So here the thing , why I’m scared is that one of the job I kept was actually I got fired due to personal reasons and CIC can know that and other reason is I think I forgot to keep my WES paper too.
But they said eligibility is passed.....
So should I worry about it???
I cant comment about getting fired. But I guess regardless whether you resigned or got the pink slip, experience is experience as long as you have the reference letter and other documents for that job. I do not know if CIC will be bothered about how you lost your job.

If you are saying that you forgot to upload your WES certificate for ECA, I can almost assure you that it will not create any problem as long as you have provided the certificate number correctly. My family friend didn't upload neither ECA certificate nor IELTS certificate. They got their application approved without no issues and they landed in Canada last week. So I believe it won't be a problem. But as @legalfalcon says comparing two applications is like comparing an orange to an apple. Lets hope it won't be an issue

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Hi all,

I was about to say even my GCMS notes are delayed but as I was typing this I got the email notification that its here. Let me go and see what it says. I am also worried abut my CRS points.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , thank you for your feedback on this issue. I have raised a CSE webform and sent it through but I'm not sure if that would change anything at this point. Again, thank you

NOTES 1

Created Date: 2019/04/29 11:56:46

Created by: D2791

Updated date: 2019/04/29 11:56:58

Updated by: D2791

A11.2 – CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2019-02-21_E00XXXXXX PA: XXXXXXXX – EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

SUMMARY NOTES: REVIEW

A11.2: Review required R75: SFW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FUNDS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total: 72 Ready for Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at Invitation to Apply (ITA) 465 CSR points minimum score for round: 449 CRS score at application (APR): 465 Total CRS Points Assessed: 435 / Verified CRS score: 435 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with “Company XXXX”, edoc# 276655596

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA. No trace other than the present application

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2019-02-21 Primary Occupation: NOC 2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor’s Degree: Mathematics 2015-12 to 2019-02 – Information Technology Business Analyst 9NOC: 2171) – at Company XXXXX –eDoc# 276655596 – Letter dated 2019-02-01 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent to with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. – Letter confirms salary of $ XXXXXX yearly – Letter confirms full time employment; FSW Work: 3 years and 5 months. CRS foreign work: 3 years and 5 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years, 11 FSW points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Family of 1 requires CAD $12 475

NOTES 2:

Created Date: 2019/04/29 04:44:01

Created by: EAIC/CIBIDS

Label: Adm/Biometric

Office: XXXXX VFS VAC

Text: 04/29/2019 07:54:54 00066020190429104738 – Client Data: VMS CAMERA NOT WORKING SUPERVISOR MONITORING

NOTES 3:

Created Date: 2019/04/18 08:37:18

Created by: TP24746

Updated Date: 2019/04/18 08:38:45

Updated by; TP24746

Label: Client Enquiry

Text: Email received via GCMS (Provided Report) via Call Centre. Police Certificate, IELTS, and TEF. No response provided.

NOTES 4:

Created Date: 2019/04/15 17:26:12

Created by: GB25034

Updated Date: 2019/04/15 17:27:05

Updated by: GB25034

Text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION # E00XXXXXX REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN. SCORE: 449 CRS SCORE: 465 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified --- LANGUAGES ---- Principal Applicant French TEF and Met Threshold & Verified English – IELTS and Verified ---- EDUCATION ----- Primary Applicant ECA Report Verified on issuing Agency Website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor’s Degree (four years); foreign credential not provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE ---- Primary Applicant police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality USA FBI PC Provided – NRT --- AGE ---- Applicant’s age reviewed and No change from ITA to e-APR
Did you change any information in what you entered in your profile and post ITA application.