+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

DarshnaS

Jun 21, 2019
It was just a status update saying "Application updated" but nothing seemed to be updated
Thanks for your reply. I have got similar ghost update last week. Later , additional documents review changed to not applicable. Till date I haven't received ppr mail.

Ssindhwani

Jul 5, 2016
Gurgaon
Category........
CEC
How did they know about your undeclared credit card? Was it from the same bank where you had your savings account? Or did they know it from the bank statement? Any reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks
It was basis the bank statement submitted for Proof of Funds; it mentioned credit card payment.

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Hey all, i have a pretty stupid question :)
Is it fine that the CoPR is wrinkled from the top, i have received it like that from the shipping company.
I know i am panicking but please advice if its ok or not

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
For those of you who called IRCC, do you specifically ask for status on eligibility, criminality, etc?
I called and was told that my background check was in process and everything seems to be OK (also no additional docs requested). Kind of confused as to what to make of it. Although the agent was nice I felt intimidated to ask anything else besides the VO.

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
For those of you who called IRCC, do you specifically ask for status on eligibility, criminality, etc?
I called and was told that my background check was in process and everything seems to be OK (also no additional docs requested). Kind of confused as to what to make of it. Although the agent was nice I felt intimidated to ask anything else besides the VO.
I have noticed that the agents at the IRCC call center are very good at drawing a line.
If you are within the specified time line, they won't give a whole lot of information other than the one you can see for yourself on your online account.
So don't feel intimidated.
All the best.

Emma 2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Tunisia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Sydney, my application has been waiting for an officer review since 29th of April, as per my GCMS notes, and security is yet to start.
I have the same status. I have raised a webform and the answer was that my file is awaiting review of an officer. what does this mean?

Applicant1984

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
09-02-2019
Hello everyone,
My friend got the request letter to pay rprf from ndvo. I am waiting for it though. The letter states - "please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the high commission at the emil address or mailing address.....please return the form with the requested documents" is that how the rprf receipt sent to cic? I got to know from another forum that we need to upload the receipt in our application and submit.

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
My AOR date was Feb. 7th, 2019 (The 6-month estimation will be ended in 8 days). I had an ADR on May 23rd, 2019
after which my document status became "reviewed". Now here is the full status of my application which is observable from MyCIC:

Application status:We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
  • March 21, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview Help - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
  • April 3, 2019 Completed.
Background check Help - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
What does this status say about how far my application is from PPR?

azhar1989

Jun 7, 2018
Updating my timeline:

ITA - Dec 19, 2018
AOR - Feb 16, 2019
Medicals Passed - Apr 4, 2019
Biometrics - Apr 13, 2019
PPR - Jul 19, 2019
Passport sent to ADVO - Jul 21, 2019
CoPR issued - Jul 28, 2019
Passport received - Jul 29, 2019

Express entry indeed. Wish you all the very best

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hey all, i have a pretty stupid question :)
Is it fine that the CoPR is wrinkled from the top, i have received it like that from the shipping company.
I know i am panicking but please advice if its ok or not
Not sure if you're being serious, but it's what's on the inside that counts!