+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
try to order GCMS it will give a good detail what happen? did you any ghost update after MEP?
Actually, i got a ghost about 20 days after BIL. I assume that the backend process was completed, I do see that around that date there was a lot of activity on the application. Everything stopped after that.

dreamon18

Jul 29, 2019
I have some query related to POF.

I've secured a document from banks which they call 'Balance Certificate', which is a standard document showing the info as required by CICs 'Proof of Funds'. This document reflects 'Average balance' of past 6 months as well.

if there is requirement to get bank account statement for last six months as well or the above document would fulfill the purpose??

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
As per Immi tracker 37% of cases for Feb AORs (FSWP-outland, India) have been approved. I tried to call IRCC regarding my application but the phone lines went busy or I was told to try later :( I'm just so depressed waiting ...

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
I have some query related to POF.

I've secured a document from banks which they call 'Balance Certificate', which is a standard document showing the info as required by CICs 'Proof of Funds'. This document reflects 'Average balance' of past 6 months as well.

if there is requirement to get bank account statement for last six months as well or the above document would fulfill the purpose??
As long as the letter contains all the information requested (clicking on the help icon near the placeholder should give you this), it should be enough. As I recall you need the address and contact details of the bank, account number, started date and monthly average.

In my case, my bank had a specific format which only had current balance (no monthly figures). So I took printouts of six months of bank statements and had them stamped with the bank seal.

I think the important thing is to have sufficient money in the account (especially covering exchange rate changes if not in CAD).

Ssindhwani

Jul 5, 2016
Gurgaon
Category........
CEC
i would suggest whoever is in rr to please order gcms notes..
a mistake that i did is kept waiting for almost 6 months to order gcms and came to know rr .. if i would have known it earlier than that - i could have proactively submitted docs required for rr..

So please order gcms notes if you hit 6 months and the file is delayed or if you are in RR
I would agree to the importance of ordering GCMS notes; I received the notes on 12th July. Basis the notes was on review required since 10 Apr for undeclared credit card; updated the additional credit card statements on 14th July and voila recived the passport request mail yesterday. Not sure whether the documents were needed or not but did help speed things up:)

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Thanks!, i have ordered a second set and waiting for them to reach. I hope i get the PPR mail before i get the notes though :)
People wished so and I am still holding on to that hope...:)
tomorrow is the 31st day after I applied for GCMS, now i don't know which one to look forward to :p

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Thanks!, i have ordered a second set and waiting for them to reach. I hope i get the PPR mail before i get the notes though :)
Good Luck , I hope you get it this week :)

Reactions: ranjitrajkumar

shubhamtapadar

Dec 11, 2018
united states of america
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-11-2018
Nomination.....
12-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-02-2019
I would agree to the importance of ordering GCMS notes; I received the notes on 12th July. Basis the notes was on review required since 10 Apr for undeclared credit card; updated the additional credit card statements on 14th July and voila recived the passport request mail yesterday. Not sure whether the documents were needed or not but did help speed things up:)
How did they know about your undeclared credit card? Was it from the same bank where you had your savings account? Or did they know it from the bank statement? Any reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks