+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Asant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sample image of how a Ghost Update looks like below. Once you check your application and come back to this screen, the status would have reverted to "Submitted".
The changes may or may not be visible, so the speculation is that some internal processing has taken place and some part of your application processing is completed. Some people get an email, most do not.

Of late, the trend has been, that after 1 or 2 GUs, the PPR follows.

Image courtesy: Google images

Thanks that's deep insight, will keep a check.

Reactions: ranjitrajkumar

harry.kaur

Sep 17, 2016
Sample image of how a Ghost Update looks like below. Once you check your application and come back to this screen, the status would have reverted to "Submitted".
The changes may or may not be visible, so the speculation is that some internal processing has taken place and some part of your application processing is completed. Some people get an email, most do not.

Of late, the trend has been, that after 1 or 2 GUs, the PPR follows.

Image courtesy: Google images

Hi ,

I have also got the same status,but nothing seems to be updated in my profile

markmw

Feb 3, 2019
Hello @Tomifonication and @markmw! I noticed an update in my account about an hour ago, of which my additional documents changed from 'we are reviewing...' to 'not applicable'. I'm not sure what to expect next. Please, let me know if you notice something similar.
Apologies for the late reply, I dont sign in often. For me, the Review of additional documents section never moved to 'not applicable'. Even after now where my profile shows approved, the Review of additional documents section still shows 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided'

harry.kaur

Sep 17, 2016
HI Guys,

I got the passport request today

Application processing office -NDVO
AOR:-9th Feb 2019
Medical passded- 26th March 2019
Biometric completed - 3rd April 2019
Ghost update -29th July 2019
PPR request -29th July 2019

Guys Please do not loose hope.Those who are waiting for so long please keep in mind that If there is no news then it means its gonNa be a good news.

Hope you all get the golden mail soon .

Applicant1984

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
09-02-2019
HI Guys,

Guys Please do not loose hope.Those who are waiting for so long please keep in mind that If there is no news then it means its gonNa be a good news.

Congratulations!! NDVO is really becoming active for feb aor applicant it seems. Keeping my hopes high.

Reactions: harry.kaur

munindra

Jun 15, 2019
HI Guys,

Congratulations!!

DarshnaS

Jun 21, 2019
HI Guys,

Congratulations to you.
What kind of ghost update did you get.

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Just got off the phone with a very polite and helpful agent called Ruby.

This is what she had to say:

Eligibility – in RR, waiting for the officer to review. No idea about what the RR is for, or when the review will be completed.

Security - not started.

Info Sharing error - not to be concerned, it is a system generated message, and has no correlation to biometrics or fingerprints.

VO – still at Sydney.

As of now, everything looks good on the file, and there are no additional documents required.

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018

Eligibility – in RR, waiting for the officer to review. No idea about what the RR is for, or when the review will be completed.

Security - not started.

Info Sharing error - not to be concerned, it is a system generated message, and has no correlation to biometrics or fingerprints.

VO – still at Sydney.

As of now, everything looks good on the file, and there are no additional documents required.
i would suggest whoever is in rr to please order gcms notes..
a mistake that i did is kept waiting for almost 6 months to order gcms and came to know rr .. if i would have known it earlier than that - i could have proactively submitted docs required for rr..

So please order gcms notes if you hit 6 months and the file is delayed or if you are in RR

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019

Security - not started.

VO – still at Sydney.

What is your AOR?

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
i would suggest whoever is in rr to please order gcms notes..
a mistake that i did is kept waiting for almost 6 months to order gcms and came to know rr .. if i would have known it earlier than that - i could have proactively submitted docs required for rr..

So please order gcms notes if you hit 6 months and the file is delayed or if you are in RR

Thanks!, i have ordered a second set and waiting for them to reach. I hope i get the PPR mail before i get the notes though :)

Reactions: RBV2909